Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-20-2011, 09:36 AM   #1 
tsoto80

Unhappy I Had a Bad Dream Last Night

I dreamed that there was a betta in this weird shape tank. Some how the water was slowly draining so I had to keep moving the tank around so the betta would stay under water. It is almost like someone put a betta inside a clear plastic object and sealed it. It had plastic pieces inside that was sticking up and the betta kept geting stuck and gasping for air. I woke up before the betta had barely enough room to cover his head. I was crying alot and felt helpless. After I woke up I looked towards the tank I keep my male in. Fright took place again when I then realized the betta in my dream looked just like my Red.
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:00 PM   #2 
bloo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoto80 View Post
I dreamed that there was a betta in this weird shape tank. Some how the water was slowly draining so I had to keep moving the tank around so the betta would stay under water. It is almost like someone put a betta inside a clear plastic object and sealed it. It had plastic pieces inside that was sticking up and the betta kept geting stuck and gasping for air. I woke up before the betta had barely enough room to cover his head. I was crying alot and felt helpless. After I woke up I looked towards the tank I keep my male in. Fright took place again when I then realized the betta in my dream looked just like my Red.
I'm sorry. That must have been freaky.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #3 
elijahfeathers

It's okay, I have weird dreams too sometimes. My half bro keeps on making jokes about making our fish fight. the other night I had a dream that while I was gone he came in my room and took the divider out of my tank, and then popped his fish in there too. And when I got home my boys were dead. :C

I wish my brother would stop making those jokes though... *sighs*
elijahfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:11 PM   #4 
tsoto80

I think I read too much into my dreams. I always want to know what it means.
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:25 AM   #5 
baylee767

I have bad Betta dreams too /= I can't remember most of them, but I dreamed once that Neon struggled around with all of his fins melted off )=> I know I have this fear of him getting health problems, so maybe that's why. But let me tell you, a Betta with no fins, especially one that you love, is not something you want to see. Luckily that is pretty much impossible unless a Betta has severe fin rot and is with another male Betta, and he tailbites, and he has super prickly decor.

Think of it this way, if the dream is impossible, the only real meaning of it was you fear it will happen. Like I doubt your Bettas tank will suddenly start draining magically as tanks are built strong. Don't worry about it, it'll never happen. Just don't think about it, and it will eventually fade from your head.
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:28 AM   #6 
Lordsameth

When I dream of my Betta, I am usually taking the top off the tank and he just swims up and out of the tank and swims around the air a bit. I often tell him to get his butt back in there, lol.
Lordsameth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:01 AM   #7 
betta fish crazy

I have repeatedly dreamed that I got new betta fish, only to discover I had no tanks for them. I was forced to put them in my existing tanks and watch as they fought to the death.
betta fish crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #8 
betta fish crazy

I have repeatedly dreamed that I got new bettas, but had no tanks for them. I was forced to put them in my existing tanks and watch as they fought each other.
I always wake up crying.

Sorry for the repeat post, my computer was being weird.

Last edited by betta fish crazy; 01-21-2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: sorry for the repeat post!
betta fish crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #9 
Abby

i had a weird dream similar, my bf kept putting my boys together because i had too many tanks i woke up and was like O.O
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #10 
BlueHaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordsameth View Post
When I dream of my Betta, I am usually taking the top off the tank and he just swims up and out of the tank and swims around the air a bit. I often tell him to get his butt back in there, lol.
lol
:D
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote