Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-23-2011, 05:53 PM   #21 
Abby

like dastans ok he cruises slowly around but neros like bouncing off the walls lol
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #22 
Bettaluver4evr

Hehe, exactly! My HM will swim as fast as he can for a few moments, then he will slow down an pose for a few seconds before folding his fins back in a little. My Veiltail Dumbo is tricky sometimes, but I have few of him... But I havn't gotten a decent pic of Liberty in 7 months!!!
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:24 PM   #23 
Abby

Lol im hoping to have more Bettas SOON xD
Old 01-23-2011, 06:40 PM   #24 
Bettaluver4evr

Cool. I think I'll stick with three, but I am starting to worry about my crowntail... I got him 7 months ago, and I guess I wasn't feeding him enough, and his fins got really thin and whispy... then I started plumping him up, and although his fins have gotten thicker, the crowns on his tail are just breaking off. I don't know why and I am doing everything I can to make it stop, but oh well... If he doesn't make it, I am definitely getting another one.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #25 
Abby

ill have minium of 8
Old 01-23-2011, 06:50 PM   #26 
Bettaluver4evr

Oh goodness! Hehe, you win. :P
Old 01-23-2011, 06:57 PM   #27 
Abby

ill have a minium of eight because thats what i can house. Im having a custom tank made up, it will have two bays divided in half (so four bays) to hold four males and two bays behind that for two females per bay and then a heater/filter compartment behind that. I also have a foot long and half a foot deep tank that will be the breeding tank and also a critter carrier thats about 3 liters. so i technically can house a fair few before i need more tanks. BUT i also have several tanks at the farm if i need more. theres a five bay fighter tank there somewhere too lol
Old 01-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #28 
cesitlie95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
Hmmmm, let me see... he is so spunky, he never stays still when he is flaring... I don't know if this is any better? I'm sorry, I don't have many pictures of him...
Look at his big bubble nest at the top!
cesitlie95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:11 PM   #29 
Abby

LOL. yeh its huge. Dastan had one but it got messed up in tank maintence and water change and hes not rebuilt it. :( Nero hasnt built one yet either in the week ive had him, hes tried but the bubbles are everywhere. hopefully when the new tanks up he will get more comfortable
Old 01-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #30 
cesitlie95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
LOL. yeh its huge. Dastan had one but it got messed up in tank maintence and water change and hes not rebuilt it. :( Nero hasnt built one yet either in the week ive had him, hes tried but the bubbles are everywhere. hopefully when the new tanks up he will get more comfortable
I hope he will too and if he does be sure to post pics, please! So far Tinsel has made little ones in the corner of his tank, nothing massive. But like Nero, his bubbles are scattered everywhere too xD
cesitlie95 is offline   Reply With Quote