added a spoonful of salt, took out decorations, and did 50% water change... will take out more water again tomorrow... will try to get pics up here asap... i wonder if my water levels are naturally high in ammonia?? could that be? i just did the water change on saturday... could it be the algae? and should i still consider buying the tail fin rot meds? and they also mentioned on a forum they the bacteria can't survive in 82 degrees f. water... should i turn it up that high to kill it?
Last edited by sniper8752; 01-25-2011 at 12:32 PM.