Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-25-2011, 08:17 PM   #1 
Missy2280

Acting weird

My Ernie is acting weird. He doesnt seem to want to eat and he just kinda floats around. My other betta is SO active and swims all over but Ernie just lays in plants or hangs out somewhere in the aquarium and doesnt move around much. I originally had pellets for him which he didnt seem to want to eat so I bought the Bettamin flakes and I put the food in and he could seem to care less. Anyone else have this problem with their Betta?
Missy2280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #2 
Fishum

Something similar is happening to my betta, Fishum! I ran out of his pellets and had to give him flakes for a few days. He was NOT happy about it, but I was really busy and couldn't stop by the pet shop that sells his normal food. When I tried feeding him his pellets, he didn't seem interested. Not he's lethargic and bloated. I am fasting him for a few days and going to do a water change tomorrow. I read somewhere to give him an epsom salt bath. SIGH. I'm worried about him! He's 3 years old....
Fishum is offline   Reply With Quote