Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-05-2011, 11:25 AM   #21 
BettasForever

A Betta Story Part 9 (Finally!)

Me and Turquoise did as we always did. We swam in circles, flared, everything.
People came and went. I had a good life, even in a cup. They treated everyone nicely. All the bettas were active and healthy. This was great! I only wish someone would pick me and Turquoise. Finally one day a woman came with 2 little girls. The woman picked up Turquoise and one of the two little girls grabbed me. They both looked at me with amazement. They walked with me throughout the store, and I smiled at Turquoise. Finally, I thought. I knew that this family was the right one for me. They picked up some delicious betta food and other betta supplies. They bought a sure lot of stuff! Finally they checked out. Me and Turquoise were on our way to a wonderful new home. The two girls took me and Turquoise and the mom drove home. The girls sat us down on a windowsill when we arrived. After a couple hours I started to get extremely disappointed. There wasn't any type of betta home anywhere. It was extremely boring until there was a loud banging noise at the door. A man ran down a stairs, took a good look at us, and opened the door. A large rectangular box arrived. A man wearing a uniform rolled it into another room. There was chatter and then the man left. Me and Turquoise tried to look at what it was. We tried every angle of our cups but couldn't see it. We went to sleep and never saw the box (or what was in it) ever again...

Part 10 Ccoming shortly. :)
BettasForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #22 
bettamaniac

wait so when a betta would get sick people would just take it to the petstore? weird
bettamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #23 
BettasForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettamaniac View Post
wait so when a betta would get sick people would just take it to the petstore? weird
They are people that don't know how to take care of a betta properly.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:06 AM   #24 
BettasForever

part 10 will be up this week! Be patient!
Old 02-16-2011, 12:06 AM   #25 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettasForever View Post
part 10 will be up this week! Be patient!
We'll try! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #26 
BettasForever

So sorry about the story, guys. I just didn't have the time. I'll try to give you guys each part as soon as I can. So sorry. :3 And now for...

THE ANTICIPATED BETTA STORY PART 10!

We were in our cups for the next week. We were fed and cared by the mother while the girls were at school. A large clear box was on a table in the living room. We had never seen the cardboard box again. We expected this to be a tank, in which it was. Perhaps it was cycling. We didn't know. We just saw a bunch of what looked to be silk plants and a big black net/plastic thing dividing the huge tank. We were put in seperate 2 gallons right before the tank finished cycling. Then we were placed back into our cups, and then before we knew it the cups we were in were being floating in the massive divided tank. I was delirious from not getting enough sleep, so I kept ramming my head into the side of the cup until I finally realized I'd be in this cup for the next 24 hours adjusting to the tank water. Another thing that stressed me out big time was the constant flow of the air stick. It kept smacking my cup against the wall. One of the girls pointed at me and Turquoise and the mom came over, fidgeted with something, and the air stick turned off. I was finally in peace, I could sleep...

I was in my tank the next morning. I saw Turquoise, and I waved. He waved back, and we talked in between the divider until we decided to explore our new surroundings. It was funny because each side had a different feel; mine was Asian and his was... neon colors, haha. He had it goin' on: rainbow gravel, little neon plants, and a cool cave. I had a big pagoda, glass gravel, and big, soft green plants. My side held the heater, his side held the thermometer and filter. I'm guessing the girls picked out stuff for Turquoise's side, and the parents were in charge of mine. Oh well, I sure did like my big soft plant. It was huge! I loved to rest in it. My pagoda was a nice place to go when the girls forgot to put the tank light out. It totally blocked it out so i didn't mind if they left it on. They took care of us nicely. It was a good life, and I hoped that it STAYED a good life.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:35 PM   #27 
bloo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettasForever View Post
So sorry about the story, guys. I just didn't have the time. I'll try to give you guys each part as soon as I can. So sorry. :3 And now for...

THE ANTICIPATED BETTA STORY PART 10!

We were in our cups for the next week. We were fed and cared by the mother while the girls were at school. A large clear box was on a table in the living room. We had never seen the cardboard box again. We expected this to be a tank, in which it was. Perhaps it was cycling. We didn't know. We just saw a bunch of what looked to be silk plants and a big black net/plastic thing dividing the huge tank. We were put in seperate 2 gallons right before the tank finished cycling. Then we were placed back into our cups, and then before we knew it the cups we were in were being floating in the massive divided tank. I was delirious from not getting enough sleep, so I kept ramming my head into the side of the cup until I finally realized I'd be in this cup for the next 24 hours adjusting to the tank water. Another thing that stressed me out big time was the constant flow of the air stick. It kept smacking my cup against the wall. One of the girls pointed at me and Turquoise and the mom came over, fidgeted with something, and the air stick turned off. I was finally in peace, I could sleep...

I was in my tank the next morning. I saw Turquoise, and I waved. He waved back, and we talked in between the divider until we decided to explore our new surroundings. It was funny because each side had a different feel; mine was Asian and his was... neon colors, haha. He had it goin' on: rainbow gravel, little neon plants, and a cool cave. I had a big pagoda, glass gravel, and big, soft green plants. My side held the heater, his side held the thermometer and filter. I'm guessing the girls picked out stuff for Turquoise's side, and the parents were in charge of mine. Oh well, I sure did like my big soft plant. It was huge! I loved to rest in it. My pagoda was a nice place to go when the girls forgot to put the tank light out. It totally blocked it out so i didn't mind if they left it on. They took care of us nicely. It was a good life, and I hoped that it STAYED a good life.
Yay! Great job!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:48 AM   #28 
BettasForever

A Betta Story Part 11

Everything was fine until one day me and Turquoise came down with a serious case of what seemed to be fin rot. My veil-like fins seemed to be melting away, a burning sensation; almost like someone setting my fins on fire, but, under water. The symptoms of fin rot became worse. They treated me but the burning was so intense... I started to become lethargic and slowly drifted to the bottom of the tank...

.................................................. .................................................. ...........
End of series. I will be starting a new one soon.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #29 
Titus Flame

Did he die?
Titus Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #30 
BettasForever

Yes. :(