Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #1 
PewPewPew

Random Thread- Whats your dorm look like?

That is, if you live in one! :B I know a good bit of memebers are in college, and I've been wondering what it looks like for the people with large tanks! :D If you wanna, post a pic of what your dorm looks like, especially where your tank is :B
Other kinds of fish rooms would be cool, too! Its always neat to see what people's fish rooms/where their fish are kept look like! (Like OFL, her room has lots of tanks! :D)

Here's mine, with my old tank.

It was a bit messy, but oh well :P That's my bed and side. Here are more pics, though via links to not picspam lmao XD

My desk, where Alle's tank was at the top left. I made more room for a bigger tank so now I have a 5gal! <3
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/..._1752494_n.jpg

Then just the room. Our dorm is the worst on campus, sadly. :c But we make do! Its always nice smelling like vanilla at least! :B

Roomies side: (Though she doesnt live there, she lives with her bf. I keep it clean, though )
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/...rp/jijijij.jpg

Yeah- just bored and curious XD <3
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #2 
nochoramet

My room, living room, kitchenette, and vanity (my side is to your right)! Yes, this is a dorm, but it's the nicest on campus; basically like mini-apartments. My roommate has her own room and I don't have any pictures of it D: sorry. This is at the beginning of fall semester so it looks sorta kinda different but all the furniture and the fish tank is in the same place.

EDIT: I guess the biggest difference is that I have Fishy and Frusciante at the time these pics were taken :( still miss those guys a ton.

Last edited by nochoramet; 02-14-2014 at 04:47 AM.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:46 AM   #3 
PewPewPew

That's a nice Dormmm 0_0 They have those only for seniors on my campus :c We live on Lake Ontario, so there are new dorms along the lake that are goreous and jsut re-done, but not mine..It was to be demolished and rebuilt 30 years ago :s It awful! Gragh!
Im sorry about your fishies D: Its a nice tank though :B
Old 01-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #4 
PewPewPew

Oh, and love the Ps3, chyeaahh ;D Go Assassins Creed!
Old 01-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #5 
kfish

This is a neat thread! I live in the absolute oldest building on campus (built in 1905), so it's not the nicest, haha. I love love having a sink in my room, though!

Lol @ my boyfriend shrine...

Last edited by kfish; 01-20-2011 at 09:23 PM.
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:34 PM   #6 
PewPewPew

Ahah, I have one too, dont worry XD (He's actually a member of the forum! lmao)
Your dorm looks great! :D Is it a single?
That sink must be AMAZING ~___~ Id love to have one, not only for brushing my teeth, etc, but waterchanges ohhh! I wouldnt have to keep leaving my room, locking my door, then repeating that like 10 times x,x
Nice tank, too! What kind? :B

Edit..
LOL Same tv. Just noticed that :D

Last edited by PewPewPew; 01-20-2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: lolling.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #7 
kfish

Yes, it's a single. I lived in a double for 3 years - it's SO NICE to be able to talk on the phone with my boyfriend all night now, haha (see the phone on my desk? Yeah he's sleeping on speaker phone XD XD).

It's a Hawkeye 5 gallon from Wal-Mart.

Having the sink is really nice for water changes. Sadly, however, it's not deep enough to fit anything substantial under so I have to fill a large bowl with a cup, lol. I used to fill a gallon jug with a cup but it was hard to pour into the smaller lid... so now I've just memorized where a gallon is on the bowl, lol.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #8 
kfish

Also, -high five- for the Christmas lights. :)
Old 01-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #9 
PewPewPew

Chyeahhh, Christmas lights! :D I got them from my mum in an (ungodly) heavy carepackage a week before break lol Im gonna keep them up, my fish like to stare at them when they droop by the tank.
And oy vey, I see what you mean about that! Still, plus a million for the sink XD!!! Yeahh!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:19 PM   #10 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nochoramet View Post
My room, living room, kitchenette, and vanity (my side is to your right)! Yes, this is a dorm, but it's the nicest on campus; basically like mini-apartments. My roommate has her own room and I don't have any pictures of it D: sorry. This is at the beginning of fall semester so it looks sorta kinda different but all the furniture and the fish tank is in the same place.

EDIT: I guess the biggest difference is that I have Fishy and Frusciante at the time these pics were taken :( still miss those guys a ton.
Your apartment reminds me of mine when I was in college except yours is nicer. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
curious, dorm, picture, tank