Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #1 
bettalover2033

BLover2033's Adoption Thread! Help Please!

Hello all,
recently i havent been able to care for ALL of my bettas the way i used to and a tragedy happened, 3 of my main tanks shattered tot he floor with a a couple of my bettas in them:(.

This is the saddest think i have to do. i am trying to find some of my bettas new homes and would like if some people on here are willing to adopt some out. If you have some extra room in your home PLEASE consider adopting out 1 or maybe two.

Since the Shattering of my tanks i have no other choice but to force some of my bettas into a vase:/. And i know they dont like it because who would like being crammed into a tiny space.

So please SOMEONE, can you adopt one or two of my bettas? To know for sure that they will be going to a great home i will charge a very small re-homing fee of just $2 each betta. They are in desperate need of a new home and deserve better than what im giving them. Also i do have on the way fry getting older and will need much more space than i have to raise them and care for them. I feel as if im neglecting my bettas that survived the shattering of my main 3 tanks.

The twp females that i have, have both lived together once in a sorority, but now separated, i dont know how they would react to each other if once again re-united,( this is if someone decides to buy both of them.)

Please help me out here someone. Some of my females survived with injuries, but are at a shipping health. So what do you say will you adopt 1 or two?

I made a video of the two and i explained everything needed to be known for the two. If there are ANY questions at all, please PM me and we can discuss the problem or situation question. Here is the Video:

http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/...ettas001-2.mp4
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:40 PM   #2 
Luimeril

D: i totally would help out. i'm always willing to help out a betta in need. but, i won't have any room for another two or three weeks. ;A; i hope they find good homes.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:57 PM   #3 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luimeril View Post
D: i totally would help out. i'm always willing to help out a betta in need. but, i won't have any room for another two or three weeks. ;A; i hope they find good homes.
Yes so do i. Thank you for trying i appreciate it!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:38 PM   #4 
turtle10

i have a 20 gallon with 5 guppies and 5 red cherry shrimp in them. There is one male guppy and three female. It is almost at the end of the cycle I think (nitrate 5-10ppm). I would love to adopt both the females if you think it is okay with the 5 guppies and almost cycled tank. You would know better than I if this is an okay setup for them. If not, I do have some extra acrylic (1/8th in) that I could make a tank or have made into one (separated or not, which ever is best for both of the girls).
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #5 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle10 View Post
i have a 20 gallon with 5 guppies and 5 red cherry shrimp in them. There is one male guppy and three female. It is almost at the end of the cycle I think (nitrate 5-10ppm). I would love to adopt both the females if you think it is okay with the 5 guppies and almost cycled tank. You would know better than I if this is an okay setup for them. If not, I do have some extra acrylic (1/8th in) that I could make a tank or have made into one (separated or not, which ever is best for both of the girls).
Thats Great! PM me and ill give you all the details and information you would like to know.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:43 PM   #6 
Ma xiong

hmmmm wat colors do you have
and where do u live?
Ma xiong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #7 
Betta Slave

I'd take them, but I'm currently waiting for some other females to come in, and so I've reached my limit.... they're gorgeous though, hope they find good homes!
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:07 PM   #8 
dukie1346

Are you paying for shipping? If so, I may be able to take one of them in. I can divide my 10g tank up again so there's a third section. Let me know! I'd love to give one of them a home if needed :)
dukie1346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:29 PM   #9 
Astro277

i can take two in.
Astro277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:34 PM   #10 
Ma xiong

if u pay for shipping
i might be able to take some
Ma xiong is offline   Reply With Quote