Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-03-2011, 12:27 AM   #11 
peachesxo

i started with a marina betta kit too and went in and got a 10 gallon 3 days later!!
i use it for measuring my water during changes now, since it's exactly half a gallon which = 1 drop of Prime
peachesxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:33 AM   #12 
Marona

The big tank is so much more fun to decorate. xD I'm so meticulous about my decorations, too.

I currently have my second betta in the Marina, now. I couldn't resist him. He's not really even using the full tank anyways since he's having some issues so far lol. I put a live plant in the little tank, though and it looks much better now.
Marona is offline   Reply With Quote