Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #1 
wallywestisthebest333

Smile Anybody want to help me with my school project?

Hey guys! =] I'm about to start a couple of school projects! =] They involve creating a Green Classroom Checklist and a Green Event Checklist! =]

Before I start my research I was wondering if any of you other college/university kids might already have one and if so if you'd like to chime in with suggestions once I have my initial list set up? =]

I basically need to know if you think most teachers would take the list I make and run with it or not.

If anyone on the forums is a teacher and you have any input I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear it! <3

And if you're not in college/university yet maybe you could suggest these things to your teachers at your High and Middle schools! =]

So yeah I'm about to start googling the different schools that I assume would have a list of criteria for sustainable classrooms and see what they've done with their lists and what might be awesome to put on mine! =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #2 
wallywestisthebest333

Well... At least I got 8 views this time! :'D
Old 02-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #3 
tsoto80

make a compost they are always interesting, use recycled notebook paper, energy efficient light bulbs....

is that what you were wanting? like ideas and stuff??
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #4 
wallywestisthebest333

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoto80 View Post
make a compost they are always interesting, use recycled notebook paper, energy efficient light bulbs....

is that what you were wanting? like ideas and stuff??
Well yes! =] I don't think a classroom really needs to compost though. =] The recycled paper is a great option if teachers are forcing their students to turn in hard copies of their papers though! =]
Old 02-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #5 
tsoto80

A compost may not be needed but it is useful. When I was in grade school we had a compost in the classroom. We then had to learn how to make that compost into actual paper! I remember taking it home and my mom looked at me crazy cause I later ate some of it lol I was a very weird child okay some more ideas since noone else is responding......whats wrong with you people?? Dont you want a green earth?! lol hmmm.....

Im sure you could turn drinking plastic bottles into something oh! oh! inkpens could be used as paperball (sorta like the straw version) spit launchers! I dare you put that on there it would be funny! lol

what have you came up with so far?
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classrooms, green, project, school, sustainable