Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #21 
Aluyasha

Agreed.
Aluyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #22 
nikkilee

There is one poster on this forum in particular (most of you probably know which one) that is enraging quite a few folks, asking advice and not following. I think in the poster is really enjoying getting a rise out of folks, it seems as if he/she is trying to provoke folks IMO. To all you animal lovers and betta enthusists, keep doing what you are doing, and giving out the awesome advice and suggestions...some of us newbies are listening and do care. :o)
nikkilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #23 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkilee View Post
There is one poster on this forum in particular (most of you probably know which one) that is enraging quite a few folks, asking advice and not following. I think in the poster is really enjoying getting a rise out of folks, it seems as if he/she is trying to provoke folks IMO. To all you animal lovers and betta enthusists, keep doing what you are doing, and giving out the awesome advice and suggestions...some of us newbies are listening and do care. :o)
I believe we are thinking about the same person lol. Thanks so much for the support, we really appreciate it. It is very tough sometimes.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:24 AM   #24 
tsoto80

My mother in law had the worse fish tank I ever seen! After a few months of seeing the poor goldfish suffering I took it upon myself to give it a good scrub down. The water so nasty you could never see the fish. She had a filter running with no filter inside. The feedings she gave him was enough to last for a week-way way overfed. Since she owned the tank (which was a few years) she never cleaned the gravel (no lie). To make matters worse she wanted to throw him in the canal cuase she wanted tropical fish. She said cause they are "cleaner" I told her that she is the one who is reposible for keeping the tank clean. I told her many time to buy a new filter and she complained on not having money yet she had money for cigarettes. Not only that he beats her dogs even in front of neighbors. They called the pound on her many times and she always acts like victim. One time she was punching her dog in the head and I yelled at her and made her feel so bad she started crying. kay I'll shut up now didnt realize how long this message got lol I just needed to let this out
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #25 
BettaLover101

wow, i would have yelled at that lady too. I would take a video camera and record her when she is beating on her dogs and then call animal control and show them what she did so that she can't act like the victim.
BettaLover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #26 
tsoto80

but its my mother in law! Well Im not too fond of her anyways but believe me I have thought of turning her in or stealing her dogs and taking them to the shelter myself. My BF wouldnt care though he hates her probley would help me lol
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:44 AM   #27 
turtle10

I would call animal control on my own mother if she was treating animals like that.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:09 AM   #28 
lilchiwolf

Is it called "me being nosy" when I know the person you are talking about :P
lilchiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:11 AM   #29 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchiwolf View Post
Is it called "me being nosy" when I know the person you are talking about :P
Lol no :) . The person has started so many threads, it would be hard not to. Did you see the last one?
Old 02-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #30 
lilchiwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle10 View Post
Lol no :) . The person has started so many threads, it would be hard not to. Did you see the last one?
Yeah and I did the eye roll. I am new to the breeding myself, but I wont officially start anything till I have the set up for it. I made a few tries in the past, but then was like "Eh, I will wait till I move and have my bigger set up ready to go."
lilchiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote