1. do not say someone else tried to do this and that to her when we all know it was you, i know you want a clean slate but dont lie to us of your self or you will get no where
2. Agression is partially hereditary and unless the people your selling to are just going to use them for food or fighters (which is both sick and wronge) this is not a trait they want and many avaiod extreamly agressive fish.
3. Veil as cute as they are are mostly appealing to new betta/ fish keepers who are looking for a little pet or live decoration and arent really intrested in the quality of fish nor paying more than the $5 you can get them for at a LFS
4. Im glad youve decided to take intrest this time in learning how to breed bettas and not just doing it blindly, but you should let her rest for atleased 1.5-2 monthes before considering even trying that again (which i wouldnt recomend) then if your going to breed her make sure you have the appropriate set up and a DIFFRENT male. Remember its not the fishes fault they didnt breed its yours, so dont go replacing her just because you want to breed right now. take your time and LEARN first.
5. If your breeding it should be to share the exceptional traits a fish has or to share and improve the quality of a line and never be just for the hell of it or to take money. Fish need care, love and dedication and if you cant/ wont give it to them dont keep or ever try to breed them
6. When/ If breeding always remember You cannot blame a fish for not breeding or being agressive, They have prefrences, personalitys and diffrent genetics so they wont always get along or lead to good spawn.