Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-23-2011, 12:05 PM   #1 
denaliwind

Question about Transhippers

Hey,

So, on March 20th it was under my impression that the bettas were shipped to or arrived at the transhipper, I can't seem to get any straight answers lol. Anyway, since then I've tried to contact the transhipper a couple of times but have not heard any news from her at all. This is my first AB purchase so I'm extremely noob and hate not knowing what's going on! Anyway, how long does it take them to be shipped from Thailand to the USA? How long do transhippers keep the betta fish? When will I have to pay her? When my fishie finally gets shipped to me will I get a tracking number so I know when to expect him?

Apologies for all the questions, I am a little anxious... if only the transhipper would communicate with me! D: I really hope he arrives before my spring break is over. =.=

Thanks ^^

Last edited by denaliwind; 03-23-2011 at 12:07 PM.
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:51 PM   #2 
vilmarisv

You can pay the transhipper before the fish gets to them if you have the info which sometimes the seller can provide.
I don't know how long excatly until the fish get to the transhipper but I think it's 1-3 days... it has been long since I bought from overseas.
If you already emailed the transhipper with your fish info, then just wait. They will contact you eventually. They usually don't keep fish that have been paid off for long since it's just more work for them.
My transhipper didn't give me a tracking number when I got my fish but it was an overnight delivery so really no reason to track it if I'm getting the fish the next morning.
Show off you fish whe you get it!!
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #3 
denaliwind

Thank you so much! I certainly will show off my fish. ^^
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote