Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #21 
bettalover2033

AL4L: you should get that male Dragon:)
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #22 
MMK

GORGEOUS bettas as usual animallover4lyfe!! I just love your guys. I was just wondering what pet store do you buy HMs at? I got a new tank for Christmas and it's finally done cycling, so I was looking for a new guy....but of course none of the places I have been to have nice bettas anymore! sigh.
MMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #23 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMK View Post
GORGEOUS bettas as usual animallover4lyfe!! I just love your guys. I was just wondering what pet store do you buy HMs at? I got a new tank for Christmas and it's finally done cycling, so I was looking for a new guy....but of course none of the places I have been to have nice bettas anymore! sigh.
Welcome to the forum! Also she doesnt get all her nice HM's from pet stores, she gets them from breeders on AB-(www.aquabid.com).
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:19 PM   #24 
animallover4lyfe

Mmk, I get most of my bettas from aquabid BUT I do get some from pet stores. :) I can tell you that my favorite all time store for bettas ESP half-moons is pj pets in sherway mall. They have gorgeous bettas! What area are u in?
animallover4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #25 
MMK

Thanks, I've been here for a while, but I have just been lurking for the last month or so....I actually bought I betta from her this summer, way before I new about this board oddly enough! Anywho, I was just curious what pet store she found some nice bettas at, as I know we live in the same general area. :)
Old 02-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #26 
animallover4lyfe

Hahha bettalover, I like him alot but I'm not crazy about him. I used to buy bettas like crazy now I only buy ones i REALLY want lol
Old 02-07-2011, 10:22 PM   #27 
MMK

Opps...just replied before I saw your reply, but there is your answer! lol I bought your black HM btw! I'll have to check out that PJs! I didn't even realize there was one in Sherway.

Last edited by MMK; 02-07-2011 at 10:25 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #28 
animallover4lyfe

How's the little guy doing!!!??? Lol it's so funny we found each other! Yeah there's big Als in mississauga and oakville and hamilton sometimes they have nice bettas. But I suggest hamilton way over anything because they have beautiful bettas pretty much all the time. They have crowntails, half-moons, super deltas, females, I think that's it lol. But yeah sherway pjs pet is def my fave the guy Hand picks bettas himself!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #29 
animallover4lyfe

My avatar and my other post with the two half-moons are from that pjs, actually went on Sunday. He said he has big orders usually beginning of every month and smaller orders during the month.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #30 
MMK

I still have the little guy and he is doing fantastic in his 5 gallon. I'll have to shoot some updated photos sometime! Yah, it is funny we stumbled upon each other.

I bought a really lovely SD at Olivers in Oakville, but the fish guy said they changed were they get their bettas since then and only seem to have VTs now. The Pjs in SquareOne sometimes has nice fish, but it seems to be up and down. Anyhow, I'll have to check out Sherway! Thanks a bunch! Maybe, I'll find some more nice plants at the same time.