Betta Fish Forum banner

Taking Requests!

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
This is kinda like an old thread we had awhile back. Basicly you tell me what you might want and I'll keep an eye out at my local PetCo...if I find one I'll buy the fish and ship it out to you..cost of fish and Priority shipping (at most $21 for a halfmoon betta).

All fish are shipped in styrofoam lined boxes with heat packs. All boxes MUST BE PICKED UP FROM THE POST OFFICE!!! I will take care of labeling the boxes and you will get a tracking code!

ALL FISH ARE FROM PETCO...I DO NOT HAVE BACKROUND ON GENETICS! I STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST BREEDING THEM UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT RESPONSIBLY!

Let the requesting begin!

#2 ·
Aw man! If I had the room I'd ask you to keep an eye out for spade tail males for me! <3 Particularly a blue one.

But I don't have room. :[ Hope this thread is of use to some other lucky member! =] It's so nice of you to do this! =]

#3 ·
Aw man! If I had the room I'd ask you to keep an eye out for spade tail males for me! <3 Particularly a blue one.

But I don't have room. :[ Hope this thread is of use to some other lucky member! =] It's so nice of you to do this! =]
MAKE ROOM lol.

I'll be checking PetCo every Thursday! Shipping is on Monday!

#5 ·
Will do :)

#6 ·
*bump*

Hey guys I'm going to PetCo Thursday! I need to know!

#8 ·
I could ship to Canada but I heard customs was a pain!

#13 ·
Sorry no shipping to Canada until I can sort it all out. I'll think about it though!

#15 ·
Lol. TThe problem is customs keeps the fish up to a week...I'm using 40 hour heat packs (which can actually last up to 4 days) so I'm not going to risk it.

#18 ·
Bump

Need to know by tomorrow night!

#19 ·
*bump*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.