Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #1 
LittleNibbles93

Unhappy R.I.P Nibbles

I had just registered here, and when I went to see Nibbles, he was laying at the bottom of his tank, twitching, as though he couldn't move. I didn't want him to suffer, so I gently put him to rest.

Nibbles had been through alot the past 6 months. I purchased him at Wal-Mart shortly after the ice storm of 2009, he lived in a 10 gallon community tank and got along with all of the fish, he was active and friendly.
In October last year (2010) me and my mother moved out, and I had to leave behind my fish, my father neglected my fish, and moved them all to a bigger tank. At Christmas I came back and got Nibbles, I had to keep him in a bowl for 2 weeks until I returned home, I kept his water clean, and he ate properly, then he got a new nice home in a 1.5 gallon tank.

He lived for another month, he had gotten better and was eating quite often, but the past week he stopped eating and wouldn't come out of hiding, I was snowed in and could get anything to help him...

Now he's in fishy heaven and I hope Nibbles forgives me for not being able to take better care of him

A picture I got of him a few days before he died, he had fin rot disease when I got him back. I did my best to take care of him.

LittleNibbles93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #2 
Iziezi

*hugs* It sounds like you cared for him as best you could...
Iziezi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:14 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure that, somehow, Nibbles knows he was loved and that you did your best for him. RIP Nibbles.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote