Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #11 
vilmarisv

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfish View Post
GAH! I just bought the 50W Visitherm from the Petco actual store for $33 for another betta I just got (it was an emergency! I usually order online)... $19 online?! Why couldn't that have been the price in the store! XD AMAZING heater, by the way. I like it even more than my Hydor Theo, to be honest, and I wish I had two Visitherms. My Hydor Theo lets the temperature drop a few degrees at night, when my room temperature drops a few degrees ><
I know, the prices at the petstores are ridiculous!
That's one thing I'll never buy at the stores...
When I bought mine they were actually on sale (same website) for about $16 so I bought one extra to keep as a backup but they have never failed me.
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:19 AM   #12 
Urchin

Just wanted to update!

I purchased a Tetra-preset heater. I had to order it online, but it came and is now in betta's home, warming him up!

...When ordering the heater, I couldn't help myself and got another 2.5g tank (and a heater!) for my home! I'll be on the look out for my next betta!

Thanks again!
Urchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:52 PM   #13 
baylee767

Glad you've caught the Betta bug!
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote