Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #11 
Bettasteve

outstanding love it the sponge bob house is great :D
Bettasteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #12 
Emmalea

Nice tank choice! I have the same one and I really like it. Just a couple of things to watch with it though. The light heats the water quite a bit so I would be careful to not leave it on all the time. I also had issuse with the filter clogging up a lot and ended up taking it out, though I bought my tank used from a friend so it might just be mine.

I love your tank setup, totally cute.
Emmalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:49 PM   #13 
Bettaluver4evr

Haha, thanks so much! I only had the light on for the pics, I though it would make it easier to see, but I guess not, hehe. Haha, I didn't even mean to get the spongebob accessory! I wanted to get him a cave to hide in and get out of any filter current that bothered him. I was about to purchase some alien skull thing (ew, so not me!) when my mom saw this. I said, "Haha, how ironic!" And that is it, we had to get it. ;P Now my tank is "spongebob themed". I love this tank, and I'm glad you like my setup! I didn't want it to be overcrowded, and I didn't want Butterfly to be cramped, so I just have the 2 plants and a cave...
I want him to have a buddy in there! Hehe. I love neon tetras, I think they are so cute. I kinda want a snail too! Think I could have 1 tetra and 1 snail in there with him? It'll help with waste and things... :)
Abby, if you do that, I congragulate you! Haha, my brother Stone looooooves yellow bettas. He would get one if he saw one! :P
I'm also glad you guys like my pic frame of my fishies! Hehe. I just loved that frame and didn't want it getting dusty in the garage, so I put those pics in there. :)

Last edited by Bettaluver4evr; 02-11-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote