Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-29-2011, 11:37 AM   #1 
Pitluvs

Pitluvs' New Boys!

I figured I would post these guys up!

I am going TONIGHT to pick up my Heart Betta, Carnage! I bought him from CanadaBettas via Aquabid a few days ago. He was shipped out by bus yesterday afternoon and will be here tonight. I'm super excited, he was pricey, and has faults but he's my Betta boy :)

Next is Spidey. My fiance named him. He owns Spidey and Venom. Spidey is from a local breeder and we bought him just because we wanted a red/blue dragon HM and he's perfect! Spidey will be coming home in July!

And last but not least, and not a boy. But we're getting an Orange Copper Dragon HM female, and naming her Delilah. I may spawn her with Carnage but I am unsure. She will live with my Community tank and if I decide to raise fry, I'll keep her daughters and build a sorority :)

She has Yellow/Red/Orange Dragons, so I hope that there is a male there for me too :)

And if there isn't any that catch my eye, I may go with this male a bit further down the line... or leave the space empty. We'll see! I am not even sure what this boy is other than Opaque white lol

Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:43 AM   #2 
Fish on Fire

Pretty fish. :)
Fish on Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:01 PM   #3 
fleetfish

Canadabetta's stock are very healthy and they have awesome personalities. Moon, my platinum boy, is from Canadabettas. Hope your guys come home safely ... Carnage is gorgeous <3
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:18 PM   #4 
briser

They are sooo gorgeous. Lucky! :) Enjoy your new bettas.
briser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:31 PM   #5 
Pitluvs

briser, it's only about $15 to ship... sure you don't want one added in there for you? hehe You of course would only have to pay the extra shipping, not half :)

I am super excited. I need to find a drive to the bus terminal though, 10:45pm is too late for me to walk back around here lol Couldn't be the 5pm arrival, no!

Thanks guys!
Old 06-29-2011, 05:40 PM   #6 
CyerRyn

WOW beautiful!!!
CyerRyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:16 PM   #7 
Pitluvs

Thank guys! Almost time to go get Charnage!!

They are just pet quality Bettas, nothing fancy but they are pleasing to our eyes. I won't be breeding, just spoiling :D Although, I may considering Delilah and Carnage, but only because I want to raise a batch of fry for personal enjoyment. So I tried to pick two breeders Betta with qualities that complement each other and hopefully fix the faults.

Still undecided on the 4th boy. The Opaque is gorgeous and local, but the breeder has Orange, Red, and Yellow Dragon HM males... and I really hope one of them catches my eye!

I'd love a marble though, sadly the Green Marble HMPK I wanted has finrot :(
Old 06-30-2011, 11:34 PM   #8 
Pitluvs

Carnage is home! Although he is pet quality, sold at breeder price, he was worth it. I had nothing but an A1 time dealing with his Breeder! For Canadians, I would totally suggest Canada Bettas. REALLY. Carnage is 3 times bigger than my Venom, and younger. He's a very thick boy lol

Will post pictures when I can, don't want to upset him.

Looks like we're getting the Opaque HM male above! Blue/Red DG HM's Breeder is willing to pick him up from another breeder and ship the two boys together for me :) Isn't she awesome?