Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-13-2011, 10:07 PM   #21 
Pekemom

Intereting names that seem to fit well!!
Pekemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:20 PM   #22 
Betta Slave

I have two names, really- one that my friends call me (not sure as to why, but apparently it fits more than my birth name), which is the name I go by on forums, and my legal birth name.

My birth name means "victorious,"
And the name my friends call me means "free man." Which should really be changed to "free woman," because it's a girl name, and I just so happen to be female.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:24 PM   #23 
ChicagoPete

Whell the sorsus I looked up say my first name witch is Emery is this black tar like stuff.>.>

And Peter witch acctually is my middle name means Rock. o.O
ChicagoPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:07 PM   #24 
B3TTA LUVA

My middle name means, my god i bountiful, or god of plenty it was used in the 16th century!! NAMES ARE SOOO FUN!!
B3TTA LUVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #25 
vaygirl

My real name is Janine. It means God is gracious. I hate it but my husband loves it. My Dad was stationed in France when he was in the air force and he had a female friend there named Janine. My Mom liked it to, so they agreed. :)
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:02 PM   #26 
lilchiwolf

This is what I got off of my name from this site:

http://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/what-...-name-mean.cfm
Your First Name of: Tena

Public Viewing
You can view up to 10 complimentary first name analyses on our web site.
Names viewed: 1
Names left: 9
Become a Premium Web Site member and enjoy unlimited access to name analyses, extended detail on each name including health weaknesses as well as special bonuses.
Already a Premium Web Site Member? Click here to login now. Extended Description of this First Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
[become a Premium Web Site Member]

Health Weaknesses of this First Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
[become a Premium Web Site Member]
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our free detailed Name Report service for further details.
  • Your first name of Tena gives you a responsible, systematic, and practical nature, able to excel in technical fields or as a teacher and you would also enjoy the practical arts.
  • Being methodical, you work best where you have the time to do a good job, although you can be too fussy at times finding it difficult to react spontaneously to new ideas from others.
  • You rebel at being rushed or put under pressure.
  • That is when you can become somewhat inflexible.
  • You appreciate home and settled conditions and take on a lot of responsibility to ensure that your home life functions efficiently.
  • This name restricts the innate expression of an artistic, musical nature.
  • Although the name Tena creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and through worry and mental tension.
WOW! That's so all me to the T!!!
lilchiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:13 PM   #27 
ChicagoPete

Good greef this is what that site said about me.... :/
  • Your first name of Peter creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity.
  • You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will.
  • Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid.
  • Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.
  • The name Peter creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head.
Emery is my real first name and Peter is my middle but dang mabe I should start using it more often.... :/
  • Emery as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
  • You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
  • Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
  • This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
  • You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
  • Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
  • Though the name Emery creates the urge to be creative and original, we stress through a scattered and emotional nature, you suffer frustration.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and in tension or accidents to the head.

Last edited by ChicagoPete; 02-14-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:14 PM   #28 
lilchiwolf

O.o
Is all of that true about you? :P
lilchiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:18 PM   #29 
ChicagoPete

To a surtian degree.... heh...heh.....0.o'' accidents to the head... wahhh????
Old 02-14-2011, 01:26 PM   #30 
Sweeda88

My name is Eda (EE-da) which means rich gift, poetry, prosperity, and blessedness. I'm not sure if it really fits me, but I DO like to write poetry, and am pretty good at it.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote