Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-01-2011, 08:13 PM   #51 
Luimeril

thank you. :3 i know they appreciate anything you can give.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #52 
kelly528

Honestly, donating supplies to BBR seems like a way better cause than donating to people who forgot to do their homework before they brought a fish home. Need a tank? On a budget? Skip McDonalds for a week and check craigslist! As a student I live off $1000 a month (rent, heat, hydro, food, essentials, spending money and fish stuff). I don't know how much that is in America but with the cost of living in Vancouver it sure isn't a lot... I'm still surprised at my ability to come up with lots of extra money just by coupon-clipping, forgoing fast food, and all the rest!
kelly528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #53 
1fish2fish

I have a load of plastic plants I'd be willing to donate but like I mentioned earlier.. unfortunately I can't afford to pay shipping for a donation. I also have a couple filters and some LED lights.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #54 
1fish2fish

I just found an unopened package of hikari bio-gold pellets. They're not the best food but I don't think they're super awful.

So if you want them send me a PM with your address and I'll put it in an envelope and drop it in the mail. I don't want them but I'd hate to throw them out.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #55 
ansalong

I've heard good things about Hikari Bio-Gold, in fact I was going to make it the next food i bought. What don't you like about it? What's better?
ansalong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #56 
dramaqueen
Banned

I heard that they changed their formula so it doesn't have fish as it's first ingredient.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:22 PM   #57 
peachesxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly528 View Post
Honestly, donating supplies to BBR seems like a way better cause than donating to people who forgot to do their homework before they brought a fish home. Need a tank? On a budget? Skip McDonalds for a week and check craigslist! As a student I live off $1000 a month (rent, heat, hydro, food, essentials, spending money and fish stuff). I don't know how much that is in America but with the cost of living in Vancouver it sure isn't a lot... I'm still surprised at my ability to come up with lots of extra money just by coupon-clipping, forgoing fast food, and all the rest!
Vouch this, I'm from the Vancouver too... 3rd most expensive city in the world to live in actually
peachesxo is offline   Reply With Quote