Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-14-2011, 08:53 PM   #1 
B3TTA LUVA

Cool Check this out!!

Hey Everyone,
This is a tread for those who have funny little sayings bouncing around in your head and you want to scream them to the world!! But you cant so you can just post-em here have fun with this..and as an example let me start (they can be about Betta Fish to Little EveryDay funny things)....

"Learning to fly is just learning how to throw your-self at the ground....and miss."

B3TTA LUVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:33 PM   #2 
Nutt007

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3TTA LUVA View Post
Hey Everyone,
This is a tread for those who have funny little sayings bouncing around in your head and you want to scream them to the world!! But you cant so you can just post-em here have fun with this..and as an example let me start (they can be about Betta Fish to Little EveryDay funny things)....

"Learning to fly is just learning how to throw your-self at the ground....and miss."

Yay a Hitchiker's Guide to the Galxay fan!

"Bettas are like potato chips; you just can't get enough!" - Some person on this forum.
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #3 
lilchiwolf

I had a friend that would always put, "Love me for who I am, hate me for being better than you."
lilchiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:50 PM   #4 
ChicagoPete

Some one one here posted this Quote and it's been stuck with me ever sense.

''If a fish is just a fish, then you are just a person.''
ChicagoPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #5 
Sweeda88

Being cool is not about liking what other people like or doing what other people think you should. It's finding out who you are, being okay with that, and living it out to the best of your ability. -Me
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:41 AM   #6 
B3TTA LUVA

^_^ such great posts!!

"When i die i want to go peacefully, like my grandfather did, not screaming like the passengers in his car"

Im all for funny quotes!!
B3TTA LUVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:04 AM   #7 
baylee767

Not necessarily funny, but one member on heres signature months ago once said "Aim for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amoungst the stars"

And a quote from someone... I think it was OFL or dramaqueen "Nothing fast happens in an aquarium" Verses my dads quote of "It only takes a week or two..."

Speaking of quotes, I'm going to look for one for my signature.
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:47 AM   #8 
Tsuhei

"I'd kill to get a Nobel Peace Prize."
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:59 AM   #9 
Abby

i collect quotes heres a few i like:
* Dont let your yearnings get ahead of your earnings
*Never miss a good chance to shut up
*Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction
*Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement
*When in doubt let your horse do the thinking
*Basketball, Football, Baseball.....RODER: Bring yer own balls!
*dont mess with something that aint bothering you
*Its a lot like nuts and bolts, if the riders nuts the horse bolts
*when you're young and you fall off a horse, you may break something, when your my age you splatter
*Theres nothing in like thats worth doing if it cant be done from a horse
*It is not enough for a man to learn how to ride; he must learn how to fall
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:18 AM   #10 
Abby

AND im kinda addicted to face book status shuffle heres some that made me LOL

*Life's not about getting to the grave in perfect condition its about sliding in sideways with dirt on your knees,cuts on your hands and screaming "WHAT A RIDE!"
*I may seem like a sweet girl, but in my head I've murdered you, chopped you into 300 bits after drowning you in acid and ripping out your hair at least 7 times.
*have you ever wanted to staple someones head to a desk then put a sticky note on them saying I'm Stuck
*We'll be friends until we're old and senile. Then, we'll be new friends.
*Love me or hate me, both are in my favor..If you love me, I'll always be in your heart..If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind ~Shakespeare~
*A man was carrying 4 babies in a train, Cute babies you have got, are these yours?" No , I work in a condom factory,these are 'CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS'
*Driving down the road I saw a person hitch hiking, the sign read "Heaven Bound". Me being the good person I am, I hit that person, I hope they made it!
* Welcomes you to my profile. Straight jackets are by the wall, meds are in the boxes. Enjoy your stay, and please visit again!
*Thought I'd take up cage fighting to get rid of all my frustrations. Just had my first fight and won... damn budgie never knew what hit it
*remember, if the officer asks "you drinking?", never respond with "you buying?"
*a friend will calm u down when your angry, but a best friend will skip beside u with a baseball bat singing "someones gonna get it"
*"Shh! We're hiding. Be quiet everyone. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again.." -Madagascar
*There was a piece of chocolate cake in the fridge and a note, "Don't eat me." Now there's an empty plate and a note, "Don't worry, I don't eat paper."
*For your information, I was testing the gravity. I am too graceful to trip.
*1. Go to Google maps. 2. Go to 35 Sampsonia Way, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. 3. Click street view. 4. Turn the view around. -THIS IS ACTUALLY something to look at
* Got pulled over by cops when I went to the shop a minute ago. I had a VB label on my forehead so the cop asked if I'd been drinking. I said,"No, I'm on patches"
*customer calls and asks "are you open today?" nope i just like answering the phone on my day off
*50% of girls would cry if Justin Bieber jumped of a cliff. 49.8% would jump if with her. I am part of the 0.2% that would scream 'DO A FLIP!"
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote