Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-19-2011, 01:39 AM   #1 
Lordsameth

I'm from the future, I've come for you Betta.

I had a dream last night... It was oh so vivid. I walked from a kitchen to a living room, then through a doorway, and then up stairs, stopping to notice how clear and detailed it was for a dream. At the top I had a choice of rooms. I chose a room I remembered to be a library. Of course, upon entering it, it was my older brother's bedroom. Pretty normal room. I examined many things, finally stopping at a FRIGGEN HUGE breeding setup. I looked in the tanks, and to my displeasure, there were two females and a male in one. After some more looking around (there we soooo many Betta, all misplaced) I went and lifted the lid in the first tank to look at the male, who was beautiful and blue. I decided I wanted him, so I asked my brother. Since the house I was in is one from my past (it was torn down), I must have traveled back in time until I woke up. I figured if I had the fish with me, I could bring it back with me. Looking back in the tank, I noticed another male (grrrrr) he was emerald green with stunning black fin tips. I couldn't convince my brother to part with it, so I decided to take the blue one. Now I needed a cup to put him in. We searched for a long time, finding nothing, so my brother said he had an idea. He returned to the room with a big paper bag, scooped the Betta out of the tank, wrapped him in a damp paper towel, and dropped him in the bag and handed it to me. I was horrified! Well, needing to get him in water, I went to the local McDonald's (Which seems to be closer than a kitchen or bathroom) and waited in line. I asked for some warm water, and they pointed to a kettle. I looked inside to make sure the water was clean, but there were dirty ketchup, mustard, AND relish bottles inside. Not good for a Betta. I gave it to them to clean, but couldn't get their attention. I got to the point of screaming and crying, but nobody cared. Finally, I grabbed a plastic cup, ran behind the counter and filled it with water myself. Then I sat at a table, looked in my paper bag, unwrapped the Betta, and plopped it in the water. He swam around happily. Then I remembered I didn't use water conditioner.

FML

On a side note, Biscotti's heater in his quarantine tank never got plugged in, and when I checked the water this morning...brrrrrr. Problem is solved now. He's looking so much better now!
Lordsameth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #2 
tsoto80

I hate it when dreams dont go your way grrr
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #3 
fishman12

Haha, that's funny
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #4 
Lordsameth

Those darn dream Betta.

I had another dream that Biscotti was out of his tank for some reason and I wrapped him in a damp dishcloth. DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!!!!

Last edited by dramaqueen; 02-25-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:19 AM   #5 
xBUBBLESx

I had a dream three weeks ago about going to pet store with my parents... And lookie the next day i said to my mom ''Can we own a little fishy just one pleease?'' and she said ''Yes sure why not just one right?'' (she never said yes about any pet in the last 4-5 years i was soo lonelly) so we went to the pet store and bought Mr.Bubbles DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!
xBUBBLESx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:29 PM   #6 
Lordsameth

It's kind of true... last night I had a dream that Biscotti go hurt because of me. Today while feeding him I had a pellet stuck to my finger and I was dipping it in the water to get it off when he bit me. I pulled my hand out suddenly because it surprised me and I took him out with me (what a grip he had) he let go and luckily landed back in his bowl. Close call though.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #7 
xBUBBLESx

Wow your fishy got a grip o.o i would panic
xBUBBLESx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #8 
bloo97

That would have scared the crap out of me! lol
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:51 PM   #9 
Lordsameth

I was soooo freaked out. He is VERY violent. He has attacked my finger through the tank walls before. It's soooo funny, because he can't get it, but wants to kill it.

So much for that "don't bite the hand that feeds you" saying.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #10 
bloo97

Lol, totally.

Last edited by bloo97; 02-21-2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Type-o!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote