Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #21 
Abby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamsuddenimpact View Post
i feel like its kinda like saying... Well, you got your dog nuetered, why aren't you haha

Oh i see what you mean as one of the old sayings goes
"Whats good for the goose is good for the gander"
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:55 PM   #22 
LolaQuigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marona View Post

Also if you don't eat seafood you're a vegan.
Vegans avoid all animal products (including dairy, eggs and honey) while vegetarians do not eat anything that requires the animal to die. Like Nepale says, there are many different forms of vegetarians and vegans. I am probably more strict than many vegetarians. I have a hard time seeing how a person can eat seafood and be considered a vegetarian at all though. :/
LolaQuigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:20 PM   #23 
Thunderloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile4Me2Night View Post
So you guys think its wrong to feed sea monkeys, but its fine to feed baby brine shrimp?

And what about the shrimp we humans eat? Thats fine too? But not sea monkeys?

Double standards much? xD
In a technical sense the shrimp we eat have eaten humans...
Thunderloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:56 AM   #24 
Marona

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaQuigs View Post
Vegans avoid all animal products (including dairy, eggs and honey) while vegetarians do not eat anything that requires the animal to die. Like Nepale says, there are many different forms of vegetarians and vegans. I am probably more strict than many vegetarians. I have a hard time seeing how a person can eat seafood and be considered a vegetarian at all though. :/
Actually depends on the type. xD
There are vegeterians that DO eat fish. But GENERALLY vegans are the ones that don't eat fish.

And the reason being that seafood has many nutrients that are hard for you to get by being a vegan/vegetarian. So basically the healthiest way to be a vegetarian is to be a pesce-vegeterian. Because humans are omnivores and need the nutrients. Which you already know I'm sure. c8

Not that I judge anyone. Though I do think it's a little silly if your choice affects your animal's food choices. But that has been cleared up that it wasn't the poster's choice. c:
Marona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:03 AM   #25 
Nepale

I would never try to affect my pet's diet because of my personal beliefs.I have cats after all and oh they don't eat corn on a cob hehe ;) ( Actually they do but it's like a treat)
My post was referring to the post above me about people eating shrimp & double standarts etc,it was a little FYI like "Oh I love cartoons and I don't eat animals :)" kinda thing.
Nepale is offline   Reply With Quote