Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-09-2014, 11:12 PM   #1 
AmbiantNight

Good Bye Gi

While I was out walking the dogs Gi decided to go for a trip outside his tank. I didn't realize this for almost an hour after I got back. Tore the place apart around his tank then noticed some water stains leading from the opening for the filter and towards the front of the tank. I was unable to find him. There is a cat in my place who is an avid hunter. Most likely she ate him. I'm going to miss you little buddy. You were a great fish. I'm sorry I thought you were a female when I first brought you home. I had never owned a PK before. But you showed me. As you grew you became absolutely stunning and what a personality. Always ready to defend your tank against any Mountain Dew can that was placed to close to it. I'm going to miss you.

S.I.P.

Wish I had a more current picture of him. He was majestic.
AmbiantNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:14 PM   #2 
AmbiantNight

At the end he was long and sleek. Blood red with neon blue stripes on his tail and his front fins (can't remember the name for the arm fins) were half the length of his body with bold white tips.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:27 AM   #3 
AmbiantNight

My son insist that we need a new fish for Gi's tank. I told him we could just move Luna in there but he insist it has to be a boy that we already have to many girls. Didn't want another one so quick but I also can't stand my boy being so upset. Hiding when I cry around him to try and keep him from getting worked up. I think what gets him most is that we can't bury him.