Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #1 
0Bubbles0

S.I.P. Ivory(Blue, Blue 2, Mercury, and Pluto too)<3

I recently lost my crowntail female, Ivory, to dropsy. She was so sweet! Here's some little comments to my little sweeties:
Ivory(dropsy)- You were always so sweet and friendly. You seemed to watch me and appreciate life. I loved how you jabbed at your food like you were giving a fight so you had a reason to celebrate. Swim in Peace Ivory the Piranha(not really she acted like a piranha towards her food:D)

Pluto(wound)- You were always so laid-back and never had a care in the world. I loved how you and Mercury were best buds throughout life. I'm sorry you never had the space to explore and I wish I could have changed that. I hope you are relaxing in a crystal-clear infinite tank eating some delicious food right now..;)

Mercury(elderly age)- You were feisty and sweet at the same time. I loved how you were friends with Pluto, but always had to have the saying 'no pain no gain' to be buds. You were very sweet at the same time, and I hope you are playing with your bro Pluto right now..:)

Blue 2(elderly age)- You were always relaxed and liked to follow me about when I was working. I loved how you were so sweet and never flared. I hope you can see your buds in fishy heaven!

Blue(elderly age[first betta])- You were always so curious and sweet. I loved how you a little lazy but loved to watch me. I hope you are relaxing on a leaf hammock and playing with all the others!
I love you buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
0Bubbles0 is offline   Reply With Quote