Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #141 
codemaster23

I had to put my betta down today. I have never known about this till now. I can't wait for the day that I can go see Midnight once more...
codemaster23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:41 PM   #142 
Perceus123

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BETTACHKALOVE View Post
sorry for all your bettas. Do you have more bettas left? I read a lot of people saying that bettas more likely stressed in the community tanks. Not sure if all your betta were in the community tanks but i am wondering why they don't live longer .
What are your water parameters? What is the water changes schedule?
Yeah, I still have more bettas. I have a small (6 fish, 32 gallon) sorority, a little white male(Darek), a yellow male(Scorpius), and the two family fish(Kujo and unnamed) and a supposedly-female male plaket(Not-Heather)The only fish Rubiks and Riddle were kept with was actually an ADF. Rubiks, Riddle and Perceus were kept years ago- I don't even think I acclimated those three. At that point I was running off rare to no water changes. The frog is still alive today, somehow. May was about 2 years or so old when she passed, I don't know how as I was staying with family. I was told she died when I came back. I found her stark white at the bottom of the tank. As for now, I do water changes weekly with my fish. My PH is about 6.5 -6.8. Hope was a girl in an overcrowded gourami/sorority tank and hadn't been acting right since she was even caught. When I got her home, I put her in a little gallon bowl for quarantine, but she didn't make it.

Last edited by Perceus123; 04-09-2014 at 08:43 PM.
Perceus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 12:16 AM   #143 
blue sky

Red face that was sweet

thanks that made me feel a lot better since my fish died on tuesday two days ago.
blue sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 07:17 PM   #144 
Plakattyphoon1234

That makes me feel touched.
Plakattyphoon1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 10:46 PM   #145 
peacock

*crying so hard* I accidently boiled my fish. This made me feel better after shoving my fish in the mud and attempting to bury it.
peacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:08 PM   #146 
chrischanq

Oh my god I really cried when I read this. It reminded me of my old dog, Dodo, who has spent his whole life with me. I always thought I could take pictures with him and the rest of my family when I graduated from college, but he passed away right before my graduation. I really miss him.
And I miss my first Betta, Meatball, too. Hope both of them well over the rainbow bridge.
chrischanq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:36 PM   #147 
TheAnimaLover

simple beautiful it brought a tear to my eye *sniff*
TheAnimaLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:55 PM   #148 
brian the betta lover

tough man.. tough think of all of the fish cats birds dogs who were abandoned and never felt the love it made me cry im still srying i may be a boy but im not made of hatred and darkness but just think of seeing all of the animals in the world and even the people feeling no pain no sadness just happiness its just so sad and so happy at the same time
brian the betta lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:00 PM   #149 
nsteare

So lovely, I hope my four bettas got to experience that.
R.I.P Aurora, Joey, Jupiter and Austin.
nsteare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:40 PM   #150 
brian c
Banned

i am letting tears run down my cheeks all the bettas and other fish that i loved on its just to much i just want to see them sooner and have them come back home with me rest in peace gilly ill always love you love brian ill be back soon to see you one day
brian c is offline   Reply With Quote