Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #41 
popcornprincess

i lost Jaws today. im tearing up. i wonder if he will meet my other past fish?
popcornprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #42 
arin

Im crying....i had 2 very special cats in my life Whitie (14 years) and Rascal (11 years) The though that some day I will be with them again makes me so happy but brings tears to my eyes because i miss them so much. After the loss of Rascal i never wanted another pet but my 4 year did so I decided that we would try fish as she has alligeries. I never thought i would get attached but i did. We have guppies a goldfish and ofcourse my betta Handsom Dude...this story gives me peace i really hope it is ture.
arin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:38 PM   #43 
jasmeena

thanks i feel better. i read this and renembed tina, rainbow, glossy, richerd, norbot, flame and aqua the bravest fish ever. they were indeed the protecters of the guppy tank and they all died in a battle. guppy VS sword tail. rainbow and richerds babys grew up and had to witness their poor mother and fathers death. but at least after the battle rainbow lived for a few months and he babys were behind her all the way sob sob
jasmeena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:16 AM   #44 
lilyth88

Agh, crying my eyes out now.
lilyth88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #45 
Kitty Whiskers

The part of this poem that says "and "Pinecone" scales lay flat"... got to me, it made me get teary eyed. My female Betta "Little Girl Jani" just died yesterday of Dropsy after a 3 day fight with this condition. Her little scales were all pineconed out. RIP Little Girl Jani :( Swim free my little finned Angel, I love you!
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #46 
BarefootPixie

Oh, that was so beautiful... you made me cry :') I hope that's true so i can see my Dexter again someday. :)
BarefootPixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #47 
ZackyBear

I shouldn't have read this at work. *cries*
ZackyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #48 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
that was an awesome story...

*sniffle*

I- I miss my other pets that died... and the one that ran away...

Quote:
Animals 4ever!!
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #49 
BeckyFish97

Oh dear...sat in a room with my parents and brother, watching a comedy film...and I start...CRYING?!They thought I was going crazy till I got them to read it...Little leaf, you may still find the one that ran away, I watch rescue programmes all the time, there was a puppy that was missing for a year and a half, her mum (dog not human) was never the same without her, she was found one day, taken to a shelter, completely healthy, someone had looked after her for a year and a half, after trying and trying to find their owner they gave up, the dog got out one day, got taken to a shelter, and was finally reunited with her mum and family!
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #50 
lelei

That is an such a beautiful tribute to all the beloved animals, that we all love so much..and want to do so much for, that made me cry a lot, but yes, also in a good way, because over the years I have had many pets, dogs, when I was a child with my parents, that I lost, and when I was a teen and into my early twenties, I had several cats, who had kittens, and now that my daughter has been begging for a cat or dog, after we lost a hamster, I could not go through the loss of another animal,

but through loss, you will never be able to experience that Unconditional Love that only you will ever get with an animal, and now that I have fish, It makes life a lil brighter and more fullfilled in our lives, and knowing that there is a place somewhere that our animals rest, and play in peace, and there in that place they are happy, and safe, and free is a beautiful thing!!
Thanks so much for sharing those beautiful feelings~
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote