Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #61 
Numithebetta

Very amazing! You should become a writer!
Numithebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:47 AM   #62 
lelei

Bettas thrive on human interaction..when yu talk to them and play chase the finger..i think part of the reason they get sick is lonliness..yu can see their emotions clearly in their eyes~
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:35 AM   #63 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
Bettas thrive on human interaction..when yu talk to them and play chase the finger..i think part of the reason they get sick is lonliness..yu can see their emotions clearly in their eyes~
yea, if you have really connected with your betta, you can basically "feel" her/his emotions... the betta "talks" to you. The language of nature, it connects animals and humans, you can understand it too, you just need to connect with your betta, look deep inside it's heart, connect as one.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #64 
maggie9059789

Thank you very much for sharing this, I believe this truely gave me closure to what happened to my lil boy.

On another side note, I'm totally printing this out in big letters and taping it onto a wall in my new fishay corner. :)
maggie9059789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:32 AM   #65 
fleetfish

Just a little note to everyone: I didn't write this .... I really don't know who wrote something so beautiful, but it always gives me hope that one day our bettas and other animals will come to us when we pass over. Even through death the bond between our animals is never gone . . . .
fleetfish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:43 AM   #66 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfish View Post
Just a little note to everyone: I didn't write this .... I really don't know who wrote something so beautiful, but it always gives me hope that one day our bettas and other animals will come to us when we pass over. Even through death the bond between our animals is never gone . . . .
I know, it said author unknown (or at least thats what I remember)
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #67 
Bettaworldfighters

Its amazing I stumbled on this,I have had bettas for way to long lol, but about a year ago I was in a pet store and as I walked by a tank there was this small steel blue female following me back and forth ,I thought she waiting to be feed, but they feed the fish and she kept looking at me and I said go eat before its gone silly fish. Well I always was a sucker, so I bought lil girl and yesterday, she moved on to the big bowl in the sky. I really loved that silly lil betta that till the day she died followed me around, she used to let me scoup her out of her bowl with my hand when i cleaned it and never struggled or jumped. I will miss her.
Bettaworldfighters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #68 
Perry the platypus

Thanks. That made me feel better. I'm still sad that Flare died in August. I can't even eat that much and I'm starting to get skinny. Every millisecond I think about Flare. I can't even concentrate at work. Thank you so much. How can I ever repay you?
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #69 
headerthebettalover

Thanks for that post. i really needed that today. my betta is suffering and i can tell he is not going to recover. i hope he makes it to the beautiful stream beneath the rainbow bridge and enjoys life there. Maybe sometime i will see him again. i pray that his suffering would stop and that he would go in peace.
headerthebettalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:03 PM   #70 
Iyamai

This story is just so beautiful and comforting. It literally made me cry. Not many people think of fish as having feeling, my dad didnt even know fish were considered animals, but I have always had a soft spot for the wonderful little creatures. I started out with bettas when I was really little and when they died I was so upset. I then got goldfish about 2 years ago, and I have lost so many beloved fish. Earlier this week, one of my plecos (Basil) passed away due to an awful unknown illness (his skin literally fell off) and this morning I woke up and my favorite little female betta (Eos) had passed on :(

Its so nice to know that all my amazing little friends have a place of their own to go. I cant wait to see them again, as well as all my furry friends too. I have so many things I want to say to them all.

RIP: Shadow, Malmpstein, Aspen, Pearl, Bubbles, Nicoli, Prometheus, Mickey, Bud, Razz, Basil, and Eos. I love you guys so much, and I miss you. I still think about you everyday. Love you
Iyamai is offline   Reply With Quote