Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-25-2011, 08:47 AM   #11 
fleetfish

Here's mine. It needs a little work but the girls are happy in there :)

This is what I'm greeted with every morning <3
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:49 PM   #12 
turtle10

Wow everybody's tanks are so gorgeous!

@iheartmybettas: I love how you have all those terra cotta pots! They have so many hidey-spots :)

@metalbetta: I will definitely be on the look out for a bridge or another decoration. Right now they only have live and fake plants, so they would probably love some sort of little "house" I guess, don't know what else to call it lol :)

@tsoto80: That driftwood is so cool, is it real? Something like that would go really nicely in my tank because it is a long/wide tank.

@fleetfish: That is so adorable, how many girls do you have? I only have five, but it will be going up to 9 hopefully next month. I LOVE the driftwood with all the flowers, I have never seen anything like it before. It reminds me of Hawaii lol. p.s. your finger in the last shot made me laugh out loud, it is exactly what I have to do to get a shot :)
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #13 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle10 View Post

@iheartmybettas: I love how you have all those terra cotta pots! They have so many hidey-spots :)

@metalbetta: I will definitely be on the look out for a bridge or another decoration. Right now they only have live and fake plants, so they would probably love some sort of little "house" I guess, don't know what else to call it lol :)

@tsoto80: That driftwood is so cool, is it real? Something like that would go really nicely in my tank because it is a long/wide tank.

@fleetfish: That is so adorable, how many girls do you have? I only have five, but it will be going up to 9 hopefully next month. I LOVE the driftwood with all the flowers, I have never seen anything like it before. It reminds me of Hawaii lol. p.s. your finger in the last shot made me laugh out loud, it is exactly what I have to do to get a shot :)
Thanks! I got it along with my other decorations at Petsmart
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:04 PM   #14 
turtle10

Okay thanks, I will have to see if there is one in my area. I think we just have Petcos , I know where like five are in my city lol.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:40 PM   #15 
iheartmybettas

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle10 View Post

Thank you! Some girls use them and others don't. Since I got the big floating plant from Hobby Lobby they hang out it in a lot! Good luck decorating your sorority!
iheartmybettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:13 AM   #16 
Theraggy1

Here my sorority xDD Its has a total of 6 girls, 3 corys and 2 snails
I need to get a few more girls but this is it for now <333

Heres annora being cute xDD

Theraggy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:35 AM   #17 
LittleNibbles93

Love this thread. I hope to start setting up a sorority this spring and have it ready by summer.
LittleNibbles93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:23 AM   #18 
appledust

Here's a pic of mine :3 I recently just upgraded to a 20 long and added a few more girls.

I just noticed the edges of the tank are cut off in this picture. Oops.
appledust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:20 PM   #19 
metalbetta

Oh I would love a 20 gallon long for my sorority... And I have room for the upgrade too!!! But I fear my boyfriend will put me in the loony bin if I even bring it up. lol
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:26 PM   #20 
doggyhog

Gorgeous tanks everyone!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote