Hello! I have heard a few myths (and they aren't the usual). Does anyone know whether they are true, or what the answer is? :)
1) Crowntail bettas usually have the shortest lifespan.
2) Female bettas live several months to a year longer than males.
3) Crowntail bettas are the most aggressive.
Now for the actual questions!
1) What betta species (tail type ;)) lives the longest?
2) Do female bettas enjoy company?
3) Is it true that pet store bettas only live 2 years?
Someone please answer these, I'm very interested in the answers! :D