Its going to be awhile until I get my 10 gals back and can make a soroity, so I was wondering would it be safe to move Cici from the critter keeper to the 1.5 gallon tank until then?
It holds more water (and what I thought was 1 gallon, the critter keeper turned out to only be half a gallon), has a filter, and soon I'll have a heater.
However, I've had two bettas die lately in it.
One died from age, and that I think after living in a 10 gallon for most of his life and a 50 gallon, it stressed him out being in something so small and...yeah....That was BEFORE I knew as much as I do now about bettas.
And the second, died from fungus, which I had no medicine.
Its been a few days over a week since then, and my sister sent me some betta medicine (it came to late...but..I have it now!)
Would it be safe to move my female? I don't want to murder her, if I did, I'd be scared to get a betta ever again, EVER.
And she's quite happy in the critter keeper, I want to give her better though.