Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #11 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettamaniac View Post
wait if he already died and was in betta heaven than how could another betta in betta heaven die there?
Why do you keep questioning her stories? Seriously, that is disrespectful. They are her stories and she can make them however she wants, if you have an issue with them then don't read or comment.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:48 PM   #12 
bettamaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle10 View Post
Why do you keep questioning her stories? Seriously, that is disrespectful. They are her stories and she can make them however she wants, if you have an issue with them then don't read or comment.
I ask one question when I am confused and you say I am being nothing but a critic. I just asked a question because I am confused. apparently I cant ask a question about a story without being called a critic.
bettamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #13 
turtle10

I guess I misinterpreted. I thought you were questioning her ideas like before, sorry.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #14 
HayrideHaunter

Honestly...I think Moontail was the one that died...then it switched to a new betta, Whitesun...and she'll connect the two scenarios later. The transition was confusing =/

Great otherwise!
HayrideHaunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #15 
fishman12

I think the first part was the prolouge, and then the rest is a new story...

Anyway, great story, love it, and can't wait for more
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:40 PM   #16 
baylee767

Sorry everybody can't update this story until thursday (Left 2 weeks ago for a trip to Europe and come home then... explains why I haven't updated) Because I only get rare access to the computer here.

To clear confusion (sorry I was so unclear about it) I don't think you noticed, but I wrote a time thing at the top "10 years later" and I gave the Betta a new name. That's because it's a different Betta. Sorry everybody about not updating!
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:33 AM   #17 
baylee767

Wow I kind of forgot about this thread. I'll revive it...

Part 3: The snake

whoosh... splash. That's all I heard for the next couple of days.

My instincts drove me forward. The puddles were always small, so I'd instantly leap into the next, only to find that THAT one was also small and then jump to the next again, and so the cycle continued.

Until I hit the place. I froze up at one puddle and looked up. My reflection stared back at me from the surface, and suddenly it vanished. A thing like a blue-brown snake appeared. What the...? It was like some sort of vision. Then I realized that I only needed one more jump.

I gathered myself and leaped and with a splash landed in a great body of water, many many times bigger than the rice paddy. I could just sense the sheer enormity of this place. Around me the water was some how MOVING. It also felt pleasantly cool after the over heated puddles.

And there, by a plant, were two male Bettas. I hid and listened to them speak, "Yeah. Dey say der are no more bloodworms. Dey say da grocs took em all, and dat we're ganna starve. Theres no telling how we're ganna make it", One shivered. I could only stare at this freakish fish. It was brown with a huge jutting chin, and it looked like it had a ferocious appetite. The one next to it looked exactly the same to me, and they spoke funny.

The water suddenly started to drag me forward. I was caught off guard, and before I knew it, I was out in the open with two strange Bettas staring at me.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:02 AM   #18 
baylee767

Part 4:

The Bettas stared in awe at... me. One called, "what're ya? A fish? a bird maybay? Only birds has colorz like dat." I stayed silent, and the other Betta said, "Hey, Sloghsloa, Let's take him to da others!" SLOGHSLOA? What an odd name. "Sure things, Raighan! That's a great idea." And with that the two Bettas led me up the snake.

After awhile, we reached the place they called "camp". Bettas came and went, but it was still a prime spot for everyone to hang out and hunt.

It felt a bit akward as everyone was staring at me. "Such bright scales, how does he survive?" One muttered. "Wow, look at those fins! How does he move?" Said another. One Betta even came to me and gave me a bug. He said he'd give me his "sacrafise".

Well, this place was wierd all right. But how am I going to get home? How far away am I from my beloved rice paddy?

Last edited by baylee767; 04-22-2011 at 02:05 AM.