Well, my sister decided she wanted to use my 1 gal kritter keeper as a snail tank (just regular old garden snails) And found it too much work to pour in water that evaporated to keep it moist and to clean the sides of it with a paper towel >.> yeah, she should have never owned a Betta.
ANYWAYS, that tank is now open, so I bleached it because it was covered in snail poop and dirt and such... added 1.5 cups to it. Then
I filled it to the rim, and a huge... mass of bubbles formed. Is this okay? Don't worry, I'll be rinsing it really well, and it's only the tank I'm bleaching. Thanks!