Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-04-2011, 12:52 AM   #1 
peachesxo

HM or CT!?!?

I'm getting a new betta tomorrow, I pretty much put one on hold today LOL. He is a totally gorgeous young silver coloured Crowntail. I am pretty sure I wanna get him!!

BUT

I do have my crowntail Sumo (red/teal/purple) and they have some super pretty HM's as well...
Like really pretty... mostly this one... BUT.. something about this little silver crowntail guy is calling meee.

What to do what to do! Going back tomorrow after work.. HmMmmph
peachesxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:57 AM   #2 
Emmalea

I would totally get the little silver guy. If there is something about him thats calling you then you should go with your gut and buy him.
You need to trust your instincts, they normally aren't wrong.
Emmalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:10 AM   #3 
peachesxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalea View Post
I would totally get the little silver guy. If there is something about him thats calling you then you should go with your gut and buy him.
You need to trust your instincts, they normally aren't wrong.
I know I do. He better still be there!!!
They put him way behind when I asked them to hold him for me but if he is gone I'll be so sad. The 2 owners are the ones who know I want him though so that's good.

If he's gone at least there are other good options.
But yes.
If all goes well I will bringing home the little silver cutie after work.

Now i need to think of names.. Eep!
Old 03-04-2011, 01:58 PM   #4 
Bettaluver4evr

Awww! I've only ever had one betta caaaaall to me, and she is now my favorite! Not my fanciest, or my prettiest, but she is so spunky, and she is beautiful to me! I saw her first in a cup at Petsmart, and it took everything I had not to get her. Went back in a week later, and she was still there! So I got her. That was the only betta I worried about for more than a week, regretting not getting her... so glad you are getting the lil silver guy! Pleeeease post some pictures when you get him? :)
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #5 
iheartmybettas

I'm a HM maniac so I would be biased and say HM. If you asked my husband the same question he would say CT. Lol! So go with your gut! :)
iheartmybettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #6 
peachesxo

5 more hours until i am in the fish store!!
i am at work right now (and on this forum, bad me!)

i reeeally hope my littler silver dude is there, the only reason i had second thoughts is because i would really like to mix things up and have both kinds... but... he is so cute. i need to have him.
who cares if i have two crowntails!

and if he is gone, i can get one of the pretty HMs... or one of the other crowntails.. there are so many i just dont know !! lol

sigh.

if i wasn't so obsessed with having one betta per 10 gallon tank i could divide it and get them both! but that would ruin my whole set-up .. so...

we will see! i will get right back on here and let you guys know which one i got when i am home from the LFS and have him acclimating..
yipeeeee
Old 03-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #7 
Bettaluver4evr

Yay! Lucky you, getting a beautiful new fishy. :)
Not bad you for being on the site, good you! :) We looooove looking at or hearing about new bettas on here, in fact it is the first thing I skim for when I come on! "New girl, new boy, new baby, look what I found" and zoom! I'm on the page. :) Can't wait to see your new betta! Congrats and good luck. :)
Old 03-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #8 
maxima423

get the crowntail!!! WOOOO, you can never go wrong with crowntails =] i got three lol, the last two spots for my tank are for other kinds of bettas... but most likely ill just get two more crowns LOL!!!! one betta per week =] lets see how these last two weeks go haha
maxima423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:45 PM   #9 
peachesxo

yeah after yesterdays visit to the LFS i think i am partial to crowntails as well..
they had alot of them as well as a lot of HM's (some of the HM's looked like they were straight off of Aquabid) but but but for some reason.. little silver CT (with some traces of red, forget what you call that) just seemed so much more precccious to me.

omg if he's gone imma cry. lol
ther are 3 other ones like him too, but i want HIM, his face is adorable.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #10 
Bettaluver4evr

Aw, don't cry if he's gone! Although I totally know where you are coming from. After a week of waiting my mom finally said I could get the girl, but a white/blue/pink marble female VT... after a week... chances were pretty low. But she was still there! I have a good feeling for you, I hope your lil guy is still there. :)