Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #31 
Martinismommy
Member
 
Martinismommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Hey Vil, does this remind you of anyone? he he
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1299791311
Martinismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #32 
1fish2fish
Member
 
1fish2fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Savannah, GA
Oh no... I'm in BIG trouble now O.O... that marble you just posted is so cool.

LOL Beat... . I have a better idea .. how about you send me that pretty girl and I buy my multi boy and keep them both!! :p

And yes.. Karen would probably have to pat me down before letting me leave after seeing her fish room LOL
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #33 
vilmarisv
Member
 
vilmarisv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
beatbeat20: That female is beautiful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinismommy View Post
Hey Vil, does this remind you of anyone? he he
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1299791311
Who? You mean my pseudo-piebald who turned out to be a multi?? HAHA!!! That little rascal... he's GORGEOUS now! His fins are huge!!
I'm soooo wanting a few of your fishies... and you know what you did when you wrote the description on that girl... cheater!

Last edited by vilmarisv; 03-08-2011 at 06:53 PM.
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #34 
beat2020
Member
 
beat2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
Oh no... I'm in BIG trouble now O.O... that marble you just posted is so cool.

LOL Beat... . I have a better idea .. how about you send me that pretty girl and I buy my multi boy and keep them both!! :p

And yes.. Karen would probably have to pat me down before letting me leave after seeing her fish room LOL
Lol nah that little girl is staying here. She is a great asset to my breeding program. :P
beat2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:22 AM   #35 
Martinismommy
Member
 
Martinismommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Vil..Who me??????????? lol I didn't think you would see that because you are supposed to stay away from AB! Bad girl!
Martinismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #36 
1fish2fish
Member
 
1fish2fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Savannah, GA
Karen your KILLING me with that mint green girl... what a color!
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #37 
monroe0704
Member
 
monroe0704's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arkansas and Minnesota
LOL I just read through this whole thread! Geez guys I had no idea I was in such danger of losing out on her fish I'm bidding on! Although you all are much better breeders than I am by far, so I wouldn't be too sad lol.
monroe0704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #38 
Martinismommy
Member
 
Martinismommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
What a day! Monroe, I didn't know you were bidding on my kids.....What is your AB name?

1 fish.....If you saw her in person you would say WOW! I'm showing her 4 sisters....They are much darker in color but all the girls were nice from that spawn........I'll have to post some pics of the show girls...
Martinismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #39 
vilmarisv
Member
 
vilmarisv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinismommy View Post
Vil..Who me??????????? lol I didn't think you would see that because you are supposed to stay away from AB! Bad girl!
Oh, shoosh! You know I wont!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
Karen your KILLING me with that mint green girl... what a color!
She's gorgeous, isn't she? She reminds me of the color of the white sand beaches in Puerto Rico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monroe0704 View Post
LOL I just read through this whole thread! Geez guys I had no idea I was in such danger of losing out on her fish I'm bidding on! Although you all are much better breeders than I am by far, so I wouldn't be too sad lol.
So YOU are bettafly!!!! Rofl! Sorry (not really), they are coming to live with me!! It was a good auction... I almost missed it because I was playing with my nieces and toally lost track of time!
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #40 
1fish2fish
Member
 
1fish2fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Savannah, GA
I can't wait to see the show results start coming in for these spawns... last season was amazing (I don't post on BB but I lurk ALL the time and always check show winnings).

Ok.. I'm gonna bid on my pretty multi boy.. please try not to bid me up because I can't afford to pay a million dollars right now O.O
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My little throw together sorority Creat Betta Pictures 11 12-31-2010 01:39 PM
Smelly fish towel creamcookie Betta Chat 1 06-06-2010 10:01 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.