Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #11 
Comatose

Well, thank you for telling me how they taste so I will never have to try one. 1fish2fish- hmmmmmmm I have to keep that one in mind for the next time I buy food.
Comatose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:10 PM   #12 
Thunderloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd1800 View Post
@Malvolti - honestly... it tasted like bland food. The flakes didn't have much taste. It really tastes how it smells, if that makes sense. They do stick to your throat, though!

@bettafish15 - I've had to go to the health center on my campus quite a bit since I have torn ligaments in my foot, and I had the swine flu when I was a freshman. Because of that, I only go when I absolutely have to since I'm afraid they think I'm a hypochondriac. ^_^
lol, had one girl when I went who thought I was trying to nerve myself to go out with her because I kept showing up

I just kept catching colds from being up at 3am on the "fourth floor" with the observatory open. Not that she wasn't cute and smart. If she'd have asked I'd have.
Thunderloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #13 
Capricorn

The only fish-thing I've had in my mouth was dirty tank water when I didn't get the tube out of my mouth fast enough... ):
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #14 
gmd1800

@Capricorn - oh, ew! Thankfully, my boyfriend is the one who gets the gravel vac started up and sucking, so I don't need to worry about getting tank water in my mouth. I can only imagine what it'd taste like.
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:14 PM   #15 
Capricorn

Well, it was a period of time where I was doing water changes every day, so it wasn't that bad.. but it came out my nose and THAT was awful. ):

I haven't done it since, though, hahaha. Taught me well enough the first time.
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote