Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-10-2011, 04:50 AM   #1 
baylee767

Unhappy Wont be on for awhile

I will be going to Europe friday (EEEEEK! ) And I can't wait. Unfortunatly their internet is apparently $1 a minute, so I get little to no internet this entire trip. Wont be on for 3-4 weeks this means Please don't forget about me when I go! I'm so used to visiting this place for hours every day One bad thing about this trip...
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:54 AM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

Have a wonderful time!! Be sure to take some pics to share with us. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #3 
ilovebunnies

Be safe! Have fun! Don't forget to take lots of pictures and post everything when you get back!
ilovebunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:33 AM   #4 
Emmalea

Once you get there I bet you forget all about us, lol.
But really, I went traveling for a month a few summer ago and I was really sad that I couldn't bring my computer.
Once my trip got started there was so much to see and do that I didn't mind not having a computer at all.
You will be so busy seeing all kinds of neat things that you wont even have time to miss everyone here.

I'm sure no one on here will forget about you because we will all be waiting to see all the cool pics you are going to post!
Emmalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:01 PM   #5 
cjayBetta

Ooo exciting :) I will be going to Europe this summer sometime to go visit my husbands family! :) Im sooooo excited but sooo scared to fly because I never have before :P
cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #6 
baylee767

cjay: I've probably flown a hunddred times, so let me tell you in advance so you don't freak out during your flight lol. It's scariest once you take off, but when you hit a certain altitude it feels like you aren't even on a plane, just on land.

Hey, I don't need to take pictures! My mom will do that for me! (We're talking a lady who won national geographic here...) So we should be covered.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:42 PM   #7 
Jupiter

Awesome! Don't even worry about the internet, go out and enjoy Europe! Are you going to a few different countries?
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:00 PM   #8 
dramaqueen
Banned

Your mom is a National Geographic photographer?
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:01 AM   #9 
baylee767

Well, she entered once by accident lol. She meant to send a picture she got when we lived in Alaska of when a guy was feeding eagles salmon, two were fighting over a chunk of salmon (No humans in the shot lol) But anyways, she meant to send it to a local contest and sent it to the big one. Her photo was voted and that's the only time she ever entered, but it was an awesome pic.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:24 AM   #10 
baylee767

Sneaking in a few minutes on here. I miss Neon )=> loks like I'm more addicted then I thought if I miss my Betta after 2 days....

Anyways, in London all the buildings are carved out of stone 0.0 We went into this giant chapel thing just to look and we were told to take communion lol. I had to drink wine and, IMO it tasted nasty. Two guys were making people drink and one didn't realize I already had and I had to drink wine twice 0.o Blah, that was yesterday and I can still taste it.

It's okay, but it just seems pretty ancient in certain parts and dull. But the country side and modern buildings are great.

Now we're going to wait in a mall for an hour or two then go onto our ship (right across the street) That thing is huge. There is also apparently some kind of disease on the ship that is miserable and we have to wash our hands 24/7 constantly.... fun.

But I'm super excited about the 24 hour ice cream, 24 hour pizza, free soda.... oh yeah, and the fun stops too. Anyways just wanted to let everyone know I made it! (Pics probably wont appear until we get back)

EDIT: Just remembered, the church was a 1400 year old Cathedral. There was gold everywhere, and a lot of important people buried there.

Last edited by baylee767; 03-14-2011 at 08:28 AM.