Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #1 
Johnificent

Smile Betta update

Just letting you know, my new betta is doing alright :) But, he still doesn't have a name! >:( Can't decide..... well, i still need your help XD so, here is a pic. sorry it may be a litttle blurry, he loves to swim....
Pic:
Name:  IMG_0030.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  27.6 KB
Johnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:03 PM   #2 
Bettaluver4evr

It's good that he is active and swimming! He looks healthy too! I'd also say happy, but he has the funny betta grump face. ;P Something bout him seems kinda spacey, idk... do you like the names of the planets for him? Neptune would be great for his color! Or you could use the original greek name instead of the roman planets... correct me if I'm wrong, but Poseidon was the god of the ocean, earthquakes, storms, dolphins and horses... that would be a great name!
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #3 
Johnificent

Poseidon sounds great! hahaha, i guess you gave my bettas his name again...? LOL but im gonna need a list to choose from hahahah ppl respond to this thread please! XD grumpy? LOL my bettas have adjusted to this tank, when i open the feeding lid thing, they all rush to the top and wait for their food. my new blue betta (possibly named poseidon) always bites my finger when i put my finger in the tank.....
Old 03-10-2011, 11:19 PM   #4 
Bettaluver4evr

Hahaha, how cute! And if that is what you decide to name him, I think that's the 3rd betta I've named? Or 4th? Hmmm... I named Mirage, he's gorgeous. Moonstone... and another wonderful betta that escapes my mind. And yes, grumpy! :P Ya know, some bettas have smiley kinda faces, yours has the grouchy grump face. :)
Old 03-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #5 
Johnificent

hahahahahha :) how bout moonstone? u wanna tell me if hes smiley or grumpy? hahahah, anywho, i think Poseidon is his new name :) let me put that in my signature. Hello Poseidon! :)
Old 03-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #6 
Bettaluver4evr

Woohoo, I'm on a roll! LOL. Woot, another betta name from me, how cool! :D And hmmm... I havn't been able to see Moonstone's face, but just from his peppy creamy blue color and his funky personality you tell me about, he's a smiley. ;)
Old 03-10-2011, 11:36 PM   #7 
Johnificent

yay! smiley, hahaha, LOL check my bubblenest thread, need to make sure.... LOL that would be cool if it was. those bubbles have been there for like 2 days now...
Old 03-10-2011, 11:40 PM   #8 
Bettaluver4evr

Yay, bubblenests = happy bettas! :D Checkin it out right now.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:46 PM   #9 
Johnificent

i know! i responded XD yay! want a female betta, hopefully they are as great as u say they are... hahah
Old 03-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #10 
Bettaluver4evr

LOL, female bettas are so great! :) My girlie betta is the newest addition, but she's already my favorite because she drew me in at first and now her personality and spunk and punkyness keep me laughing. :) You'll be amazed at the difference in energy and spunk and personality between guys and girls when you finally get a lil girl. :)