Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-10-2011, 10:57 PM   #1 
Arashi Takamine

Zombie Plan?

Okay so I watched Zombieland last night and I remembered a trend last year about having a Zombie plan just in case.

So what are everyone's Zombie plans if they have them?

I plan to follow the Zombieland rules of survival and doing the thriller and hoping they catch on helps.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #2 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
Okay so I watched Zombieland last night and I remembered a trend last year about having a Zombie plan just in case.

So what are everyone's Zombie plans if they have them?

I plan to follow the Zombieland rules of survival and doing the thriller and hoping they catch on helps.
Um who are you? Because we should totally get together if zombies attack! I have been thinking about this for years. Sometimes when I am alone outside and it is quiet I think to myself : What if a huge group of zombies started coming over the hill?

I would want to find my family and my bf, although I am not sure how I would go about finding both. I can escape the zombies because I have a super fast Audi, BUT I am so lazy about putting gas in it and it only fits two people :(. My uncles have guns but they live out in the country so it would be basically impossible to get those. Luckily there is a buy/sell gun store near my neighborhood so I could always get the guns there during the outbreak, although other people may have had that idea. Ugh Idk...

What is your plan?

P.S. OMG now you have me all scared and I still have to let the dogs out to go pee pee! They may just have to hold it tonight...
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #3 
Arashi Takamine

Gomen! (Name's Storm Uchiha at your service.)

My plan is lock the doors grab any and all of the good knives that are known to cut bone and then get my family out of the house parents first along with dog then uncle and THEN me then drive to my aunt's house out of state and hide there. Two levels so why not?

My original plan was to simply do the thriller if I was all alone and some zombies showed up. Because no one can resist...The evil of the Thriller!

(Sorry for freaking you out. XD)
Old 03-10-2011, 11:43 PM   #4 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
Gomen! (Name's Storm Uchiha at your service.)

My plan is lock the doors grab any and all of the good knives that are known to cut bone and then get my family out of the house parents first along with dog then uncle and THEN me then drive to my aunt's house out of state and hide there. Two levels so why not?

My original plan was to simply do the thriller if I was all alone and some zombies showed up. Because no one can resist...The evil of the Thriller!

(Sorry for freaking you out. XD)
Oh no I didn't even think about the dogs! I have five and three of them bark constantly, they would for sure alert the zombies. I guess I could go to my uncle's place in the country, it is like 20 minutes outside the city limits. Our knives SUCK so I don't know what we would do for temporary protection. My mom has one of those huge old suburbans, I bet I could take out a few zombies with that.

Hmm I am really worried about the animals though.. what would I do with the dogs? Especially with food shortages? Omg what about the fish? Oh dear.

I rewatched 28 Days Later last night and one of the scenes shows an aquarium with several goldfishes but the water level was like three inches :(

Would that be the fate of our aquatic friends? Because you can't take them with you, and even if you could how would you do the water changes and buy food and dechlorinator? Would the water still even run?

I'm gonna be SO mad if zombies attack tomorrow, I am not ready for this.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:47 PM   #5 
Abby

-laughs till i cry- best start stocking up on bottled water, minerals and conditioner and medications and containers and easily portable tanks huh Turtle10.

my dads rumored to have a fair ammount of weapons burried all over the farm lol my has 16 (almost 17) fish, my bf n his dad along with my family all have 8 dogs, 2 horses 1 snake 1 cat so lol try THAT!

REMEMBER zombies only eat people (see Dawn of the dead)
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:52 PM   #6 
Arashi Takamine

Then our fishy and furry friends are safe! (I don't think Zombie's will attack ever but it's fun to come up with a plan...It also works for if the fourth wall breaks and all fictional characters from any and all media reign down upon us. The same plan I hope works.)

I plan on keeping 1/2 gallons on hand and bring the hospital tank. (Half gallons I know are cruel to betta's but in a pinch with zombie's and or Darth Vader reigning down upon us why take the risk?)
Old 03-10-2011, 11:56 PM   #7 
turtle10

Oh boy… I am now thinking of a zombie safe house plan. I want to build a house specifically built to withstand environmental forces and zombies and other bad stuff like that. It would go mostly underground, with the entrance being a tiny little barn. Or the entrance could be through the trunk of a large tree, but still hidden. There would be so much food. Fresh food for the first few days and weeks but also packaged and canned foods. Definitely gotta get some wine or liquor, that will last a long time and at one some point could be safer to drink if water gets contaminated. I could have a private water source too.

You know what, I better just put this safe house on its own island. I can drive a boat pretty well so that could work out. Unfortunately I live in the middle of texas, so no islands here.

But I do have my super fast car. Also, I am pretty much expecting this to happen so I think I will be more prepared than most.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:00 AM   #8 
Abby

LOL the island sounds like a great idea you could always outsource and put in a few deep boars and pipe it to your underground house and solar pannels in your barn or tree haha
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:03 AM   #9 
turtle10

Whoa solar panels would be awesome, I don't know if I could live without electricity.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:07 AM   #10 
Arashi Takamine

I plan on being very careful to avoid zombie's. But they are extremely slow and not very smart. I would if I had to hijack a plane and move to Puerto Rico. Safe, hot climate and got half of my family there. Plus that way I could ensure everyone in my family would live. Plus Zombie's just wouldn't stand a chance because of the cliffs, the sharks and the local's. We got Italian in us and the italians never give up!

(I'm prepared for the fourth wall breaking but I doubt zombie's would try messing with my house. My house is actually haunted and I don't think zombie's want to try messing with a family whom all know how to cut meat and cut it fast as well as the factor of...The dogs in the neighborhood are all insane. Chihuahua from heck, pitbulls, german sheperds, Boxers and pit/sheperd mixes. Everyone in my neighborehood has dogs and some of these dogs are crazy and rearing for a fight....Sides the ones directly next to my house. Yugi's as docile as a fry.)

(Although I think my zombie plan will also work for the possibility of the Fourth Wall breaking and the whole media storm of revenge on fangirls and fanboys commences.)