Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #41 
VioletTrauma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
I like everyone's plans. They make sense but I definietly have to say I will likely be the first one to break into Wal-Mart to get supplies. My local one sells BB guns fishing rods and any and all camping gear you can think off PLUS bikes. It's one stop shop for weapons if you stop in the cutlery isle and easy to get out the backway. It's a maze and zombie's will be going after the shoppers heading OUT of the store. My family and I would be safe if we went in rooftop or back entrance first. Plus with BB guns and the fact my dad was in the army as well as my uncle we'd be safe. We'd have food, water and anything we'd need. We'd be able to hide out for months at best with at least one hundred other non-deadies.

I wouldn't put down my pets because they can sense things we can't. They could hear a more sneaky zombie and my dog would likely attack them.
careful zombies like crowds and walmarts are crowded. and good luck supplying food for your dog.
VioletTrauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #42 
turtle10

But if your dog attacked them he would get infected.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:49 PM   #43 
VioletTrauma

thats wut i thought too. but still for survival reasons it doesnt sound like a good idea...... but that dog would be another mouth to feed and im not sure itd be a wise choice cuz it may catch the virus but then again it may not.
VioletTrauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #44 
Tsuhei

If you gather at Walmart, you'll run into other people...generally, other people that aren't infected that you run into can be more dangerous than a zombie. They'll try to take any or all of your supplies, and most likely your life. Some people would even take your dog, either for your same idea or for meat. Plus, if your dog attacked a zombie, it would get infected...or it would get attacked by another zombie if it's latched onto one already. It would be a good watchdog, though - if he alerts you to something coming by barking, then you'll be prepared...but another mouth to feed is a real challenge.
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:40 PM   #45 
Arashi Takamine

Yugi is no normal dog however. He's a very special kind of watch-dog always quiet never barking but runs quietly to whatever it is. He would be our silent watch-dog and alert me of what would happen.

Being my dog however he can survive on cheerio's if the dog food runs out. (Anyone who tries to use him for meat get's a wiffle bat to the head no questions asked.)

Besides didn't someone list an important point? The infection only effects humens.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #46 
Tsuhei

Quote:
Yugi is no normal dog however. He's a very special kind of watch-dog always quiet never barking but runs quietly to whatever it is. He would be our silent watch-dog and alert me of what would happen.

Being my dog however he can survive on cheerio's if the dog food runs out. (Anyone who tries to use him for meat get's a wiffle bat to the head no questions asked.)

Besides didn't someone list an important point? The infection only effects humens.
Not if you base your knowledge off of resident evil...all animals are susceptible to the virus. And dogs need protein to survive. And you can't defend your dog if someone blows your brains out in order to seize your supplies.
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:12 PM   #47 
wildmagic713

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuhei View Post
Not if you base your knowledge off of resident evil...all animals are susceptible to the virus. And dogs need protein to survive. And you can't defend your dog if someone blows your brains out in order to seize your supplies.
TSUHEI YOU'RE BACK!

Now for my zombie plan....

I think I'd find a chain of islands- IDK where, preferably smack dab in the middle of the ocean.

I'd get everything going out there- food (Everyone's going "You'll run out of food eventually." My solution- farm. You get seeds and enough food to survive, and if you're raising meat animals such as cattle you can breed and always have meat, plus if you're on the ocean there's fish), water sources, shelter, weapons, everything.

But I'd make sure I could go from island to island and still have everything I needed, just in case the zombies magically managed to find my hideout in the middle of the ocean- they could take one island over but I could still move to another one.

Zombies can't pilot a boat- they don't have the brain cells, and they wouldn't survive in water.

SAFETY!

I'd drag my best friends, a few other people that I like, my family, and my pets along with me.

That's about 40 people, plus my dog, two cats, two Bettas, my brother's lizard, and our guppies.

Hmm... It'd be me, my fourteen cousins, my 7 aunts, 6 uncles, my three second cousins, my cousin's son, my two BFFs, 5 other people that are my close friends, and then the above pets.

And if I could get them all to farm we'd have plenty of food XD
wildmagic713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:26 PM   #48 
Arashi Takamine

What have I started? XD
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #49 
wildmagic713

Quote:
What have I started? XD
Something fun XD
Old 03-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #50 
wildmagic713

Oh and I can't forget fencing foils and my friend's actual swords.... Fencing is a useful skill XD