Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #11 
Bettaluver4evr

I'm sorry bout your HMDBT. I agree, don't risk it getting passed on! And honestly, I'd be afraid to encourage a spawn between 2 bettas only to have the fry be a mess! I wish bettas wouldn't have as much fry as they do too! I'd love to breed my HM. But alas, I know NOTHING and I'd have no place for a gazillion babies. ;/ Oh well!
Bettaluver4evr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #12 
Slipstitch

I'm slowly collecting all the needed supplies. Only issue I forsee is that I'm ocd and planning on feeding them microworms(EW!)
Slipstitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:36 PM   #13 
Bettaluver4evr

Ew, microworms are gross! And what does ocd mean? :P Like I said, nada knowing. ;)
Old 03-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #14 
Slipstitch

OCD is obsessive compulsive disorder. Essentially, I obsess over stuff and demand that certain things be certain ways. There are some people who are really hardcore severe with it, I, however, just like my space to be organized and uncluttered and to change water in my fish tanks fairly often, lol. Yucky things like rotting food bother me a lot. And the idea of keeping such an unsatinary thing as microworms in my room... yeah... but I want to make sure my fry live well, even the tiny ones, so microworms are a must.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #15 
Bettaluver4evr

Oooooh! LOL, I feel like I have a minor form of ocd then! I'm a teenager with 2 crazy clean bedrooms and if my fish tank water isn't crystal clear, it's water change time! Ah, yes, I am definitely obcessed with bettas. ;) I always make my bed, always organize my food on my plate and rarely let it touch or mix... sounds like I might have it a bit! I can't stand if my bed isn't made, a game left unfinished...
And I totally know what you mean, those things are so gross! Like, I'm grossed out just grabbing a pinch of freezedried bloodworms! Shiver... :P
Old 03-12-2011, 08:01 PM   #16 
Slipstitch

Isn't it awesome?! Lol drives my friends crazy sometimes, but they deal with it
Old 03-12-2011, 08:23 PM   #17 
Bettaluver4evr

Hahaha, is there a way to be sure you have it? Either way, I'm a wierd teen. :P And one of my bro's has asbergers, which is a mild form of autism. He's also a severe grump and pessimist! I'm the opposite... he doesn't want to do anything, I want everything that's mine to be neat and tidy and I'm bubbly. :P
Old 03-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #18 
Slipstitch

One of the biggest signs I know of(I'm not a psychologist by any means, nor do I remember everything about it) is that if you're stuck somewhere for a prolonged period of time that is chaotic or if your personal space gets cluttered or super messy, you'll end up getting depressed and not even wanting to look at it which makes it worse. Terrible cycle, lol. I had a roommate once who completely trashed my space and wouldn't clean up, but the idea of cleaning the mess not only seemed like a giant task, but also involved messing with -his- stuff(which weirds me out for some reason) so I left it alone and slowly got more angry and depressed. Finally it got to the point where I was never home and when I was I couldn't be nice about anything to anyone because I was just so unhappy.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #19 
Bettaluver4evr

Wow! Well, it's gotten to the point for me where if ANYTHING is out of place (bed isn't made right, wrinkles, pillows crooked, notebooks out, garbage full, etc.) I have to clean it up! I can't stand it. Like, before my extreme spring goodwill cleaning earlier today my room wasn't spectacularly clean! But I always maintained it in the same condition, neat, ya know? I've never been deppressed about it, I don't think, but it annoys me...? And I want to fix it? LOL. Whatever that is. And aww, that's not very nice! Roommate wasn't the best then.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #20 
Slipstitch

That person was seriously the laziest person I've ever met. Ever. So wanted to kick him. Luckily he and his mom(who was just as lazy and also a compulsive liar) moved far far away from me. My room is slowly returning to it's former state and my brain is slowly recovering from the craziness that those people caused, lol.