Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-12-2011, 09:57 PM   #21 
Bettaluver4evr

My brothers are great, but oh so lazy! If it were up to them, they would spend every moment of their life on video games and computers and iPods. Granted, I'm on my computer alot! But I also read, watch movies, ride bikes, etc... I'm sorry bout your roomy! Ugh, compulsize liars are awful people!
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #22 
Slipstitch

I got the best pics I could of my new girl with the white fringe. Walmart must have abused her or something... Second I opened her cup she started freaking and trying to get away. Poor little girl.

Sorry for the large size and terrible quality.
Attached Images

Slipstitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:44 PM   #23 
Bettaluver4evr

That is quite alright, I see it! Don't fret, that is a butterfly pattern! It's gorgeous! :) She's pretty! And awww, poor scaredy fishy! She'll come round!
Old 03-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #24 
Slipstitch

Yay! ^_^ She's so terribly adoreable. Also, Do you think that one spot in her tail is a chunk missing? I can't get a good look at it because she won't stop moving but it looks to me like it's just a spot where the lighter colored webbing is wider than in the rest of her fin. I'm not incredibly sure yet though. I keep watching her, she's so adoreable! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming...! ^_^
Old 03-13-2011, 12:03 AM   #25 
Bettaluver4evr

Hmmm, it might be a little chunk but I'm not sure! But if it is, it's rather tiny and will heal quickly! :)
Old 03-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #26 
Slipstitch

And it's not discolored or anything(hence my lack of worrying). This little girl is incredibly lucky. She was a walmart fish in pretty crappy water. I'm kind of confused on how I keep getting such pretty bettas from crappy little hole in the walls.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:40 AM   #27 
Bettaluver4evr

Wow, a walmart?? Wow! I'll say! That's lucky. :) 3 of my bettas came from Petco, 1 girl betta came from Petsmart. I can't go near walmart because I literally can't get another betta, but I see suffering and want to help!
Old 03-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #28 
Slipstitch

I know the feeling. The messed up thing is that walmart has a tendency of getting some of the most BEAUTIFUL bettas! My red boy with blue and purple streaks came from there, as did the red boy with green streaks, the crowntail with a silver body(blue iridecense) and blue, green, and purple fins... I've gotten most of my girls from there, Hera, Demeter(the purple girl with a pic in this thread), medusa(greens and golds), Mnemosyne(Bright green and blue), I think only a couple came from petco and out of the few, 2 of them turned out to be boys. There's a petsmart near me that actually takes care of it's bettas that I wanna go back to... THey have some truly GORGEOUS betta boys. ANd their water is generally clean and such.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #29 
Slipstitch

Also, at some point I need to get some good pics of Artemis. She's SO little! But she's growing and her fins have started to show that she is most certainly a crown tail. ^_^
Old 03-15-2011, 03:02 AM   #30 
Slipstitch

Pictures of Tinker! The female plakat/maleplakat/male crowntail with some massive identity theft issues! Lol. I have NO idea how his fins are going to turn out. I can't wait to see! He's so energetic and spunky that it's incredibly hard to take pics, combine that with my camera being fail for any light duller than the sun and the pics aren't going to be any flavor of awesome. However, you can see from the pics that little man is NOT a girl! Lol. Also, I've been watching the new purple girl and her color is perking up a bit. She's more of a pinky purple color than a lavendar like she looked like. Can't wait to see how she turns out!
Attached Images