Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2011, 12:58 AM   #11 
Omboc
New Member
 
Omboc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: California
If you could make a tutorial on how you made the tank, that would be great! I want to get into custom tank building and something small seems like a good start.
Omboc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:14 PM   #12 
Stormfin
New Member
 
Stormfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Tank Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omboc View Post
If you could make a tutorial on how you made the tank, that would be great! I want to get into custom tank building and something small seems like a good start.
I'll get started on one and post it in about a day.
Stormfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #13 
gabetta
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: savannah ga
please do i have been wanting to make my own custom betta tanks
gabetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:14 AM   #14 
Goomba3
Member
 
Goomba3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Awesome! The wood is a very nice touch!
Goomba3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:29 AM   #15 
BlackberryBetta
Member
 
BlackberryBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Thats amazing! I love the wood! *claps* Good job!
BlackberryBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #16 
ilovebunnies
Member
 
ilovebunnies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Jersey
Nice! I'm glad to see that you finally got it to hold water.
ilovebunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:43 PM   #17 
TaylorW
Member
 
TaylorW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
I love the wood trim look, and I like how the tank is taller instead of long! Very neat :) How many gallons is it? I'm not good enough at math to figure out the volume of a 12 by 12 rectangle :P
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #18 
Stormfin
New Member
 
Stormfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorW View Post
I love the wood trim look, and I like how the tank is taller instead of long! Very neat :) How many gallons is it? I'm not good enough at math to figure out the volume of a 12 by 12 rectangle :P
The tank is ~12x12x12, it holds somewhere around 7.5 gallons
Stormfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:41 PM   #19 
TaylorW
Member
 
TaylorW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanks, I couldn't tell the dimensions very well from the pictures. I really like it, it looks great! :) Oops, and with those dimensions the tank would be a cube, not a rectangle!
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:39 AM   #20 
Stormfin
New Member
 
Stormfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorW View Post
Thanks, I couldn't tell the dimensions very well from the pictures. I really like it, it looks great! :) Oops, and with those dimensions the tank would be a cube, not a rectangle!
yah the pics were kinda misleading, but thats a camera phone for you.
Stormfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.