Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-14-2011, 09:43 PM   #31 
nochoramet

I don't like the red/green combos, and the grizzled ones. Other than that, I love em! I really shot myself in the foot today. I used to dislike cellos, and found one today that I adored and brought him home. His name is Spooky Fish because he creeps me out with his weird eyes XD
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #32 
bettamaniac

yeah I dont like the pastels, the only white bettas I like are albinos but I will probably never get my hands on one
bettamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:22 PM   #33 
Sanka101

I dont like the gristle or what ever their called.. sure some have nice fines but their body looks dirty and un attractive.. i must say though one of my veils has a gristle face and i still love him all the same =]... how can people not lilke celo? a few of my half moons are butterfly yellow/ cello
Sanka101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:26 PM   #34 
LittleNibbles93

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaQuigs View Post
They do have a kind of "thug" look to them!
If I ever get a plakat, I'm naming him Thug! XD Because I totally agree with you! (I don't plan on getting one, but you never know.)
LittleNibbles93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:29 PM   #35 
wildmagic713

I don't like dark blue Bettas.

I have one, but he's a butterfly, which I do like, it's just straight up blue Bettas that aren't attractive to me.

Mister Fishy made reds grow on me, and I love them now, hence why I have another one :)
wildmagic713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:46 PM   #36 
LolaQuigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanka101 View Post
how can people not lilke celo? a few of my half moons are butterfly yellow/ cello
I know, I'm surprised there's no cello love! I have a female VT cellophane...which I guess a lot of people here would consider the most boring betta imaginable! But her fins are so pretty and iridescent in certain lights, and I think she's adorable (I'm partial to light-colored faces on bettas, and I love her big black eyes)!
LolaQuigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:53 PM   #37 
Jupiter

Red, standard blue, red/blue wash, some grizzles, steel blue...not a big fan of pinapples as I've never really liked orange/brown, but it depends on the fish. I used to like cellophanes and cambodians, but now I'm not very fond of them anymore...
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:00 AM   #38 
Goomba3

I don't like plakats either! I've never been a fan the solid red or blue VTs either. My boyfriend wants a metallic blue fish someday, which are okay, but not my favorite.
Goomba3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:37 AM   #39 
denaliwind

I don't really have a least favorite color... nor do I have a favorite color come to think of it. It's mostly the face, body shape, fins, and over all uniqueness that I'm attracted to or not attracted to. I've seen some ugly faced bettas, lol (I would never tell them that though XD).
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:38 AM   #40 
carzz

I'm not a fan of king bettas. I find then colorless and boring. But I feel bad for them in the tiny cup.
carzz is offline   Reply With Quote