Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-15-2011, 06:22 PM   #11 
Fermin

Cute!
Fermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #12 
Bettaluver4evr

Thanks! Finally my camera works for me, and despite Luna's amazing ability to know EXACTLY when I am going to hit the button, (and zooms away really quickly) I got some nice shots.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #13 
TheCrysCat

D'aww. She's adorable. I want a little girl betta... And I love her Spongebob home. The sand is really nice too. Is it easier or harder than gravel to clean?
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #14 
Bettaluver4evr

1) I know! She's the cutest lil stinker ever. :D 2) It was either the spongebob home or a creepy alien skull cave thing. I decided to go for spongebob because it's not creepy and I love spongebob! Haha. 3) My dad actually got me the sand today at Petco while I was getting braces on. Ew, braces are awful! But I just told him what I wanted and he got it for me! 4) I have no idea... I should probably ask about that? :P I have a net that I'll probably use to scoop at debris and things. :) I just love how it looks in my tank! ;)
Old 03-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #15 
TheCrysCat

I agree, it looks really nice! And I have a friend who recently had braces put on - she could definitely attest to how painful it is.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #16 
Bettaluver4evr

Thanks! I definitely like how it looks! And Luna loves it. She likes sniffling for snacks, haha. And argh, it hurts! 13 year old's shouldn't have to deal with pain like this! Owwy! Grrrr... :P
Old 03-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #17 
TheCrysCat

If it's any consulation, I had to have two teeth drilled recently and couldn't open my jaw all the way for like two days :/ not as bad as braces, tho.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #18 
Bettaluver4evr

Haha, I got that beat! Had to have 4 wisdom teeth pulled 8 months ago, couldn't open my mouth much for 5 days! :) I lived off of scrambled eggs and yogurt. I was tougher than my brothers though! They didn't eat anything for 3 days, I was eating like 2 hours after my surgery! Hey, I was hungry and nobody was gonna stop me. ;) Thank goodness I'm so skinny, I didn't have any weight to lose! Haha. Drills scare me BTW. I hate the sound...
Old 03-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #19 
TheCrysCat

Me tooo. I had 2 root canals done too. Those actually weren"t too bad; the novicane shot was the worst part. And i have an aquaintence who has to get her wisdom teeth out <__< she's pretty obsessed with it.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:18 PM   #20 
Bettaluver4evr

I hated it, glad that surgery is over! Ew, root canals. :P I was totally knocked out for my surgery, when I came too I was trying to talk to my parents, ended up spelling everything out in sign language because there was so much gauze and so many tubes in my mouth I couldn't talk! I talked so much too, lessened the soreness. :D