Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-17-2011, 07:37 PM   #11 
PewPewPew

I'd do the baster thing...Hee hee, that seems very effective! I have one of those cheaper siphons from petsmart, they work well in that regard.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:56 AM   #12 
Welsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
Wow, thanks so much! That was helpful. :) I'm glad you think it looks nice! I was so excited when it settled because the tank had a 100% water change and everything was perfect, temp and all. :) I really like it! Hmmm... what's a turkey baster? Sorry, I really don't know! ;)
It's basically like a transfer pipette; you know the one's you use in Chemistry at school. It's a tube where you squeeze the ball at the top and it sucks up the liquid :) turkey basters however are usually used to insert the juices and oils back into the meat it came from; or something along those lines anyway lol

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...0&tx=175&ty=83
Welsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:26 AM   #13 
xkatieebby

Omgoodness you totally have the spongebob pineapple house! You can totally get spongebob anything, their characters from patrick,spongebob,squidward and mr krabs, as well as the squidwards house and the krusty krab lol. It's so cute. My little sister put that in her tank!
xkatieebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #14 
Bettaluver4evr

OOooooooooOOOOHHHH!!! Thank you Welsh, hahahaha! That was extremely helpful! :D
And I really want to put squidwards house next to spongebob's! :D Have to find it someday. I'll prob take out the green silk plant and shift some things around... but until then, I think the setup is cute! Not overcrowded or overdone, so Luna still has loads of space. Haha. :)
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #15 
Goomba3

Aww cute! I like the look of sand, but I don't like how delicate you have to be when siphoning.
Goomba3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #16 
Bettaluver4evr

True dat! I think I'll just get one of those turkey basters, they seem easy to use! :)
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote