Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #71 
1fish2fish
Member
 
1fish2fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Savannah, GA
I really don't understand what people are talking about? I haven't seen anyone being rude or jumping down the OP's throat. Yes turtle's post should have been worded differently but besides that I honestly don't see what y'all mean.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #72 
dramaqueen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Central Texas
Well,m I guess it isn't really so much that they're jumping down the op's throat, it's more of bickering among themselves.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #73 
FuulieQ
Member
 
FuulieQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
I really don't understand what people are talking about? I haven't seen anyone being rude or jumping down the OP's throat. Yes turtle's post should have been worded differently but besides that I honestly don't see what y'all mean.
That's pretty much all I meant. I didn't want to single turtle out because there were more people doing similar things, but nobody seemed to understand what I was saying and so I needed to pick an example. Now I'm sorry that I said anything at all, because I'm not getting through to anyone and I feel as though I've made people angry when that wasn't my intent.

I'm not going to PM you, turtle, because I don't have a problem with you specifically and the goal of my post wasn't to start anything with you personally.

This will be my last post in this thread, if anyone has anything to say to me about it then I hope they would PM me.
FuulieQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #74 
1fish2fish
Member
 
1fish2fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Savannah, GA
Oh.. yeah I totally agree 100% with the bickering. It's quite annoying and I don't know why all the breeding threads have turned into it lately.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #75 
dramaqueen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Central Texas
It's always in the breeding threads.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #76 
bettafish15
Member
 
bettafish15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
It's always in the breeding threads.
Some breeding threads have been nice though :)
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #77 
BettaHeart
Member
 
BettaHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kamloops, B.C. Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
Oh.. yeah I totally agree 100% with the bickering. It's quite annoying and I don't know why all the breeding threads have turned into it lately.

i think maybe due to what happened to the dead female whose owner continuously tried and tried and tried .... and tried to breed her........
It is terrible that one rotten apple spoilt the whole batch ... ok well not the entire batch but you know what i mean
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #78 
dramaqueen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Central Texas
Yeah, I know. But all this bickering is going to turn new members off to this forum and give us a bad reputation.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #79 
Ethan
Member
 
Ethan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuulieQ View Post
That's pretty much all I meant. I didn't want to single turtle out because there were more people doing similar things, but nobody seemed to understand what I was saying and so I needed to pick an example. Now I'm sorry that I said anything at all, because I'm not getting through to anyone and I feel as though I've made people angry when that wasn't my intent.

I'm not going to PM you, turtle, because I don't have a problem with you specifically and the goal of my post wasn't to start anything with you personally.

This will be my last post in this thread, if anyone has anything to say to me about it then I hope they would PM me.
You, haven't made me mad I think your completly right
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #80 
Ethan
Member
 
Ethan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
you shouldn't of said idiotic to turtle....... but there's to many new people coming in at once and that's turning a lot of threads to arguing and I think that nees to stop imediatenly or this forums going to be ruined.....
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
can i put bettas with bettas and have them breed without any dead fish Guppie luver Betta Fish Care 13 02-15-2011 08:38 AM
Where to buy Bettas I am going to breed from? thegameksk Breeding Betta Fish 6 06-03-2010 10:21 PM
How to breed bettas MrVampire181 Breeding Betta Fish 46 05-17-2010 12:29 PM
Trying to breed my bettas rubyfire Breeding Betta Fish 117 01-09-2010 10:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.