Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #71 
1fish2fish

I really don't understand what people are talking about? I haven't seen anyone being rude or jumping down the OP's throat. Yes turtle's post should have been worded differently but besides that I honestly don't see what y'all mean.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #72 
dramaqueen
Banned

Well,m I guess it isn't really so much that they're jumping down the op's throat, it's more of bickering among themselves.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #73 
FuulieQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
I really don't understand what people are talking about? I haven't seen anyone being rude or jumping down the OP's throat. Yes turtle's post should have been worded differently but besides that I honestly don't see what y'all mean.
That's pretty much all I meant. I didn't want to single turtle out because there were more people doing similar things, but nobody seemed to understand what I was saying and so I needed to pick an example. Now I'm sorry that I said anything at all, because I'm not getting through to anyone and I feel as though I've made people angry when that wasn't my intent.

I'm not going to PM you, turtle, because I don't have a problem with you specifically and the goal of my post wasn't to start anything with you personally.

This will be my last post in this thread, if anyone has anything to say to me about it then I hope they would PM me.
FuulieQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #74 
1fish2fish

Oh.. yeah I totally agree 100% with the bickering. It's quite annoying and I don't know why all the breeding threads have turned into it lately.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #75 
dramaqueen
Banned

It's always in the breeding threads.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #76 
bettafish15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
It's always in the breeding threads.
Some breeding threads have been nice though :)
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #77 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
Oh.. yeah I totally agree 100% with the bickering. It's quite annoying and I don't know why all the breeding threads have turned into it lately.

i think maybe due to what happened to the dead female whose owner continuously tried and tried and tried .... and tried to breed her........
It is terrible that one rotten apple spoilt the whole batch ... ok well not the entire batch but you know what i mean
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #78 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, I know. But all this bickering is going to turn new members off to this forum and give us a bad reputation.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #79 
Ethan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuulieQ View Post
That's pretty much all I meant. I didn't want to single turtle out because there were more people doing similar things, but nobody seemed to understand what I was saying and so I needed to pick an example. Now I'm sorry that I said anything at all, because I'm not getting through to anyone and I feel as though I've made people angry when that wasn't my intent.

I'm not going to PM you, turtle, because I don't have a problem with you specifically and the goal of my post wasn't to start anything with you personally.

This will be my last post in this thread, if anyone has anything to say to me about it then I hope they would PM me.
You, haven't made me mad I think your completly right
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #80 
Ethan

you shouldn't of said idiotic to turtle....... but there's to many new people coming in at once and that's turning a lot of threads to arguing and I think that nees to stop imediatenly or this forums going to be ruined.....
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote