Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #91 
Bettaluver4evr

Amen to that! Hahaha. :D Bleh, school.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #92 
TheCrysCat

I don't mind it, but some things I could do without :P Mostly irritating people.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #93 
Bettaluver4evr

Ooooh, I know. Drama, bullies, jerks. Grrrr... Haha! I hate all of that. I just stay smart and straight and do my homework and never get in trouble. LOL.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #94 
TheCrysCat

I know xD or when teachers ask you how to do something and you honestly don't have a clue how, and then you just look like an idiot.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #95 
Bettaluver4evr

OH, that's the worst!!! In 6th grade, I was in advanced classes, right? Well, my science teacher used to be a doctor. Pediatrist. But we had to call her Dr. Woodworth isntead of Mrs. We seriously worked out of college science textbooks! These books had lists of colleges they were used at! I was 12! One time, when I asked her a question about a homework assignment I'd turned in but she had given me a zero, she said "You figure it out." Worst teacher ever. Surprised I ended the year with an A-B honor roll with her.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:24 PM   #96 
TheCrysCat

Wow. teachers are there to teach. It would be one thing if it is was extremely obvious, but I doubt it was.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #97 
Bettaluver4evr

Another crazy thing about her... she made these powerpoints, right? About everything! And she didn't simplify the terms for young kids fresh outta elementary school. No, she used the same ole big doctor college terms. I had to do her homework with a dictionary next to me every single night!
I'm confused... what's not obvious? :P
Old 03-21-2011, 08:34 PM   #98 
TheCrysCat

what you did wrong on the homework :P And that's just ridiculous. Did any parents complain?
Old 03-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #99 
Bettaluver4evr

Parents complained loads of times, and the kids did too... and IK about the HW thing! Ugh, she gave me zeros on loads of stuff I turned in! I'd cry to my parents and they'd call, and she'd be like "Oh, she did turn that in? OH, look, here it is! Sorry!" UGH. My dad is a doctor, and he thought she was a great teacher, he was really impressed by my notes. I was like "dad, that because you know what all of these words mean and I took these notes myself from textbooks!" Grrr... hated her.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #100 
TheCrysCat

I'm lucky enough to only have had a few subs that i really disliked. My teachers in eighth grade were really... incompetant, I guess? But they were ok, and I had a lot of fun in their classes. I learned what I needed to go on to high school :P The worst had to be my science teacher, who was so biased against evolution it wasn't even funny. Well, in retrospect, yeah it was. Still, teachers should deffinitely at least try to remain neutral.