Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-19-2011, 03:23 AM   #61 
turtle10

No I haven't, but I love futurama and family guy. I really like your new fish's name!
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:42 AM   #62 
Shannon McBurger

Red face It's easy, salt

Just put some salt in your betta's water and he/she will be better in no time! It is an easy cure, hope your fishy gets better!
Shannon McBurger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:56 AM   #63 
ANHEL123

Sorry i understand everyone's poing and I think he learn his lessen. I am sure he want to take care of that betta,that is why he ask forum to help him. When u mad u always say things u don't mean. I am sure that is what happened here. :)
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:11 PM   #64 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANHEL123 View Post
Sorry i understand everyone's poing and I think he learn his lessen. I am sure he want to take care of that betta,that is why he ask forum to help him. When u mad u always say things u don't mean. I am sure that is what happened here. :)
If he wants to take care of the betta then why won't he change the water more than once a week? I don't believe they don't have the time. I think they are just being irresponsible.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:34 PM   #65 
bettafreak33

I haven't had time LATELY.I've just been REALLY busy lately.I took him out of the "hospital"tank.Does that make ya'll happy?I did a water change today too.
bettafreak33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:39 PM   #66 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafreak33 View Post
I haven't had time LATELY.I've just been REALLY busy lately.I took him out of the "hospital"tank.Does that make ya'll happy?I did a water change today too.
I don't believe that you didn't have ten minutes of free time lately. There is no excuse for not keeping up with water changes. You had no free time I am assuming that also means you didn't watch TV, hand out with friends, read, go on the computer, etc. Fish and pets come before all entertainment. If you were really that busy you could have woken up early to do a water change and stayed up a bit later. I am sorry you have had a lot of school work, but there is no excuse.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:13 PM   #67 
bettafreak33

Blah,blah,blah.you don't know me at all.So don't tell me how to run MY life.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #68 
bettafreak33

We have an 11 year old dog that has lived outside ALL her life.She is VERY nice and only barks at cats and squirrels.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:22 PM   #69 
turtle10

Quote:
Blah,blah,blah.you don't know me at all.So don't tell me how to run MY life.
You are being very disrespectful and immature to someone who is just looking out for you fish. No I don't know you, but I do know you had at least 10 minutes to care for your fish. I am not telling you how to run your life, I am trying to help you not kill your fish. I am sorry if you don't like what I have to say, but it is the truth.

Quote:
We have an 11 year old dog that has lived outside ALL her life.She is VERY nice and only barks at cats and squirrels.
Poor dog, makes me sad for her. You can't do that to a puppy by the way. They can't be left outside unsupervised.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #70 
GreenTea

It's not abut making US happy. It's about helping a live animal you decided to accept caring for. YOU came HERE looking for advice. I'm glad you stated you're in 7th grade math because that explains why you are reacting so immaturely to clear advice.

I have two unfiltered 2.5 gallon tanks and it takes me 8 minutes to clean both. Busy with hw? Get up 8 minutes earlier. It's not hard. And you're getting a puppy? I think you need someone to be a little mean, because you didn't listen to clear, calm advice. Most of us are in college, have families, partners, kids, whatever, and make time. I think you can do it too since you're not driving yet.

You and/or your dad are plainly inconsiderate/negligent pet owners at best, and if you think getting a puppy is a good idea when you're saying you don't have time to clean a fish tank, that makes one or both of you clearly...silly. Since you're about 13 I will filter my words, but I think you should know it's not deserved as you have just been wretched through this whole process! I hope you take this to heart and change your ways, those animals feel pain and negligence and if you can't or won't care for them, let someone else do it.
GreenTea is offline   Reply With Quote