Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #1 
jespenguin

PoopyFace TomatoNose & Friends (PIC heavy)

So I saw this yellow betta sad in his cup today and couldnt resist, so with a little rearranging and a divider, Voila! I know have my Ct, who I have decided to name PoopyFace TomatoNose, and his gold mystery snail handyquacks (family guy :) ), and SpongeBob and Gary (Black Mystery Snail), original I know. I've been on a shopping spree this week because I also got 2 new females that I added to my 55 gallon that has 3 females (4 with the one that is currently in QT). They are too freaking cute and tiny compared to my huge bahama mamas, which I included a pic of just so you could see the gerth:) The terra cotta pots will be driftwood in the next couple months, I just wanted a fast cheap hidey option. So far the ladies all get along, they dont really even notice each other, but i'll be watching them closely. Plus I picked up my divider at my petsmart, didnt realize it was clear! SB could care less, and PFTN always flared at the glass, so now he just seems less like a crazy betta and more like a normal one. But its been a couple hours and he's flaring less and less. So any thoughts or suggestions:)
Attached Images

jespenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:52 PM   #2 
iheartmybettas

I really like your tanks! And you bettas are so cute. I love your new yellow boy. I want to own one someday! I don't ever see any here. Your girls must love all the space!!
iheartmybettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:13 AM   #3 
jespenguin

He stood out to me, and was there for a couple weeks, soooo I took the plunge. And the ladies do love the space, when I go to feed them in the morning I have to search for them all to make sure everyones getting their fair share. Not an easy task when they are lounging in their moss.
jespenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:52 AM   #4 
kathstew

They are all beautiful and happy looking! :)
Congrats on your new little guy! LOL I love his name;D
Your females are all gorgeous.
I really love your set ups, they are so pretty!
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote